Any advice please throw it my way x

Missychick3

Well you name the diet and I have tried it down through the years. I am going to join up with slimming world on Wednesday evening and I really hope to loose about 3 and a half stone with it so fingers crossed. I have read so many great tips and advice on this forum from everyone, this is a fantastic way for people to express their opinions on what does and does bot work for them. I look forward to any advice that any of ye want to throw my way. I will tell ye all how the dreaded weigh in goes on Wednesday night xx

Hi and welcome Missychick - my weigh in is on Wednesday too - I started the diet on 2.1.12 and have lost about 11lbs so far - it works really well for me and I'm finding it quite easy really. I'm having to spend more time in the kitchen though (and in the supermarket - seem to be in there every day buying fruit/veg!)
Good luck for Wednesday x

Hi pepperpot thanks, well weigh in tonight so fingers crossed, I wouldn't mind but I have to go to a funeral first so won't make meeting but I am determined to make the weigh in anyways. Good luck with your weigh in x

good luck :)

Well I made it to the weigh in and Aaaaaahh 14st 4.5lbs and that's been exact about it so I would love to get down to about 10st 8lbs so thats the target ladies over the next few months, hope weigh ins all went well xx

Back