• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Any Bikers out there?

S: 17st11lb C: 12st12lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 4st13lb(27.71%)
Any other motorbike riders out there?

Let me know what you ride and where you go.

I ride :character00201:a Suzuki Gladius (650cc) as my profile picture. We often go out and about to Box Hill, Newlands Corner and Loomies Cafe.

Where do you ride:character00201:, how have you found it since starting SW, I have found the riding alot better new jeans help not so tight on the belly.
Let me know what you do and ride.:character00201:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Debridger

On track to target
S: 13st13lb C: 10st4lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 3st9lb(26.15%)
cyberjelly said:
Any other motorbike riders out there?

Let me know what you ride and where you go.

I ride :character00201:a Suzuki Gladius (650cc) as my profile picture. We often go out and about to Box Hill, Newlands Corner and Loomies Cafe.

Where do you ride:character00201:, how have you found it since starting SW, I have found the riding alot better new jeans help not so tight on the belly.
Let me know what you do and ride.:character00201:
I passed several years ago, but only just started riding, I'm rather vertically challenged...I'm currently riding a grey Honda Rebel 250twin but want something a little meatier

Attachments

Debridger

On track to target
S: 13st13lb C: 10st4lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 3st9lb(26.15%)
Auburn said:
I plan to get a bike when I hit target :) Still got a long way to go, but I aint wearing size 24/6 leathers....
Yeah, the leathers are my target prezzie
Just have a jacket at the mo, which I picked up at a car boot sale for 40 quid so happy to dump or onpass when I get my new ones ;-)

S: 17st11lb C: 12st12lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 4st13lb(27.71%)
I plan to get a bike when I hit target :) Still got a long way to go, but I aint wearing size 24/6 leathers....

Great, I di have leather trouser but found them too restrictive at a size 22 so brought myself some kevlar jeans when I got down to size 18.

Love riding my bike now I've lost a few stones and now have to save up for a new jacket as mine is a size 20 and a bit tooo big.
:character00201:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Weight Loss Discussion 0
Syn Values 1
Syn Values 2
Slimming World Recipes 0
Hobbies 11