Any brides to be out there?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by Jersey Joe, 23 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Jersey Joe

Jersey Joe Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Well, I've decided to bite the bullet. Today is my first day of LT TFR.... I'm getting married in 4 weeks one day, and have joined for some support....

I'm hoping to get a stone and a half off? But anything more than a stone is a bonus!!

Anyone else getting married soon? Need a bridal buddy !! X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ash70

ash70 Member

Hi Joe
    Good luck, u will do it, I am getting married in June next year but I have about 6 stones to loose..:0(. BUT you will and you can do it!!! It's strange where the willpower comes from when u have such an important day ahead!
    I ve been so determined... Am patting my own back! Lol
    Any weight loss should be great cos u will look amazing on ur big day!!
    Xxx

4. Becky.Boo

Becky.Boo Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.96%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Joe,

I'm getting married on August 18!! So 25 days now!!!! Getting hectic now ...

Good luck on LT it works so well .. I have 5 weeks done and 2st off!! I started at 15st 2 lbs and im 5'6 .. so hoping to get down another 5/6 lbs in 2 weeks and them refeed starting on Aug 6th!

Good luck with the big day!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5. nixb24

nixb24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.08%)
    Diet:
    Shake that weight
    Hi girls, nice hear the bride to be stories! I'm getting married in January, and I would like to lose 4 stone! I've lost 2 this year so far, just by dieting and excerses and am 15st13lbs at the moment. I'm in my second week so still have a while to go but it's given me a brilliant kick start, I just hope I'm strong enough to keep it up! Would love to hear more about ur progress!! :)

6. Becky.Boo

Becky.Boo Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.96%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Nixb,

You wi totally reach that! I was 15st 2lbs just over 5 weeks ago!! And I am now under 13st 2lbs! I went dress shopping at 15st not fun at all! So I had a dress made minus a few inches after I had lost 1st and it is perfect! Feels so much better to not have a belly poking out and big flabby arms!

Seriously I can say is stick with it ... Its so worth it and I feel so much better!

All I wish is that I had found lipotrim a month soon as I would have loved to be 12stone by the wedding but I am delighted I will be 13stone or less by the day (3 weeks away!) hehe! I will be able to look back at photos hopefully without regrets!

7. nixb24

nixb24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.08%)
    Diet:
    Shake that weight
    Wow, well done you! What a great achievement! You should be so proud! So have u been on tfp for a full 5 weeks? That seems so long, I really hope I can keep it up! I would love to be under 13st by the wedding! Congratulations, I hope ur day is as special as u deserve! X

8. zerotohero?

zerotohero? Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.55%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi girls.
    Am getting married in April and after having a baby am weighing in at 16.5 stone -eeeeeeek.
    Im on day 2 today and am hoping to lose 4 stone on LT do 2/3 weeks refeed and then start unislim to get down to 11.7 stone or near it for my wedding - even if I got to 12 it would be a huge improvement.

Am leaving my wedding dress shopping until december when I should be near my target. When did you all get your dresses?

9. Becky.Boo

Becky.Boo Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.96%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi zerotohero,

I left getting mine to so late cause I left too much of a whale to go shopping ... I get married in 11 days now aaaaahhh madness! But I only got my dress on 2nd week in July 5 weeks to the wedding after losing my 1stone on LT!

You will defo will hit 12 stone by the wedding in six weeks on LT I went from 15st 2lbs to 12at 11lbs! It was fantastic!! And dress shopping will be fan and fun not a stress nightmare! Congrats on the baba by the way!

Went out last night for a girly night and I felt sexy again in a short dress getting compliments from lads ;-) ... And went for dinner tonight with both sets of parents and the priest wearing a fab dress ... Losing the weight makes it all so much more enjoyable!

Good luck!

10. zerotohero?

zerotohero? Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.55%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Wow 11 days - are the nerves setting in?

Id say when you see yourself in your dress the morning of the Day you will be so proud of yourself.:)

I cant wait to get my confidence back and wear all the clothes I gaze longingly at in magazines. At the moment my wardrobe is so drab and its basically whatever fits and it pisses me off as I used to always take pride in my appearance but after having my first baby I had post natal depression and turned to food as a crutch - worst thing ever.

But this time things are so much different and I love my two kids so much and want to be healthy and active for them as well as looking good for me and my oh.

Day 3 and feeling a little crappy but think thats mainly tiredness due to being up all night with a teething baby.

Are you still on LT or are you refeeding now?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.