1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Any chance............

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by 4busybee, 14 April 2008 Social URL.

1. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

Someone could post me the slimming world password. I am seriously considering going back, and would like to have a refresh on the site again. TBH i have been trying to do WW but i juts keep failing at it cos i get bored with counting points :cry:, its a great diet but i think i need to get bak to slimming world. I am considering going bak to class but TBH i have evrything really that i need and i go on holiday in 2 weeks and cant really afford to join yet but i would like to get started so thought i might see how i go at home for a while. Hence why i need the password so i can go on and check syns etc.

Hope someone can help.

Thanx guys xxxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.