any current offers?

foxychic

As stated in my earlier post Im heading back to class in the morning and wondered if anyone knew of any offers at the moment for joining? x

I'm sure I read somewhere that if you buy a 12 week countdown £49.50 then you get a free book slimmers secrets. I bought a countdown this week but forgot to ask about the book. If you go on website it should tell you there.

On the website it says if you jpin before 28th January membership is half price or if you buy a Countdown you get free membership and 2 free weeks

It's a pity you didn't buy a Daily Mirror yesterday, there was a voucher for free membership so only £4.95 class fee to pay.

However as ermintrude says there is an offer in class which gives half price membership, which I think means that you pay £10

I'm off to class tomorrow as well - want to get my new books, plus a lovely friend of mine wants to join so we'll go along together. My OH is paying as I'm skint. Bless him.

Really looking forward to it.

Ooohhh will have to stop and pick up the mirror on the way to the class - thank you! X

Thanks for the tip - Got a copy for me and my friend and saved us £20 between us!

Back