Any Ex-Cambridge dieters moved to SW?

Lilly

Hi there! Just wondering if anyone has moved to Slimming World from Cambridge? I'm a stone off goal and just wondering about it? What was it like moving over in terms of gains/losses?

Thanks

Hiya Lily sorry cant help with the CD bit I just wanted to say good luck with SW and if you need any help give us a yell.:)

Hi Lily and Sharon, I switched from Cambridge to SW but not sure if I can offer much advice. With Cambridge I was stuck in a cycle of losing and gaining the same weight and then found I was gaining more than I was losing so realised it wasn't for me. I'm settling into SW well and have come to terms with the fact that I can lose weight but that it will take me longer, well longer than if I was 100% on plan cos the way I was going with CD I'd have never finished!! LOL All I can say is if you want to lose weight and are OK about it taking a little longer then go for it. I feel a lot less stressed cos it fits in with my life a lot easier, especially my social life! Good luck Vxx

Thanks guys. Skinny monkey I haven't moved over yet moved up to 1000 cals am ok on that. Think the principal of less carbs and more protein is what I need and thats why SW appealed. Will you let me know if you go it?

Back