Any ex-cambridge dieters?

IWillBeAYummyMummy

Supercalifragilistic
Hey, i've been doing cd for 3 weeks and have lost 16lbs :) but i'm struggling financially and not sure how much longer I can afford it :( I have a long way to go still! Is there anyone who switched to ww and had good success?

I know what you mean...I will be going tomorrow for a weigh in and a weeks supply of packets and saying goodbye to another 40 quid cash....ouch that hurts even typing it!

I have done Cambridge in the past and I agree it can be exspensive ... I didn't make the switch but ww is a gd diet, I think the first week you may gain a lb or 2 as your switching from soups/bars/milkshakes to real food! But ww defo works! Asda also have loads of products on offer aswel ATM :)

Saska said:
I know what you mean...I will be going tomorrow for a weigh in and a weeks supply of packets and saying goodbye to another 40 quid cash....ouch that hurts even typing it!

My OH lost his job at the end of my first week. We were hoping he would get another pretty quick but it's just not happening :( so means by the end of the month i'll have to stop!

CLH_X3 said:
I have done Cambridge in the past and I agree it can be exspensive ... I didn't make the switch but ww is a gd diet, I think the first week you may gain a lb or 2 as your switching from soups/bars/milkshakes to real food! But ww defo works! Asda also have loads of products on offer aswel ATM :)

£1 ww cakes ;) lol and thanks :)

My OH lost his job at the end of my first week. We were hoping he would get another pretty quick but it's just not happening :( so means by the end of the month i'll have to stop!

Oh no!! Everything's crossed something else will come along for him and for you...tons of good luck x

I did CD for five weeks and lost 20lb but i was struggling to stick to it and really missed food and it seemed pointless spending all that money and not to do it 100%. I started WW Online on monday and so far it is going great. So nice to be eating again and finding that i am eating less thanks to CD. Ive been naughty and weighed myself today and ive lost 4lb since monday doing ww, which i am very pleased with. im very happy that i have made the swap from CD to WW x

Hiya I'm starting weight watchers in 19 days as like you cambridge diet is too expensive and also have realised I'm craving more bad food than when I'm eating lol. I have done the swap before last year but to the old points plan, this is my first time with pro points.

All I can say is introduce carbs slowly over a week or so and hopefully you don't have a huge gain, but remember if you do have a gain its only your glycogen stores refilling and is mainly water and will be gone in no time :) good luck with ww xx

Back