• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cruise PV Any good Pre-Workout Meals (Breakfast)

soshbfly

Silver Member
S: 14st11lb C: 12st12.2lb G: 11st5lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 1st12.8lb(12.95%)
Hi all,

Just a quick question to you seasoned Cruise dieters. I am doing my very first PV Cruise day tomorrow and I have a high-energy workout class in the morning.

Any suggestions for something to keep my energy up? I'm usually do a good carb load (porridge, toast, etc.).

Thanks in advance!
Jess

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

LVLLM

Gold Member
C: 11st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 25.3
oatbran porridge? omelette with smoked salmon. You will need something substantial. Jos muffins?

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
S: 141kg C: 49.9kg G: 36.3kg BMI: 17.7 Loss: 91.1kg(64.62%)
If you're fresh out of attack, I'm not sure a "high-energy workout class" is adviseable! Is it something you do regularly?

You can have oatbran porridge, but just 2 tablespoons oatbran mind!

soshbfly

Silver Member
S: 14st11lb C: 12st12.2lb G: 11st5lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 1st12.8lb(12.95%)
Hi Joanne,

Thanks for the tip. I do work out at least a couple of times a week and gave it a miss this week because I was on Attack and thought it wasn't advisable - but I've missed it! Really want to get back - I love my Step class!

My plan is to try tomorrow (and maybe take it down a notch?) and then I'm booked in for Monday... see how I do tomorrow. And then instead of doing any treadmill running, I'm doing the walking around the neighborhood.

I like the porridge suggestion, but of course 2tbs isn't much, but it prompted me to think of trying the Oat Bran Gallette as this has protein AND the oat bran :) We'll see - I'll take it easy just in case (don't want to go flying off the step!! Ha, ha!!)

Jess

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
S: 141kg C: 49.9kg G: 36.3kg BMI: 17.7 Loss: 91.1kg(64.62%)
If you're up for steak and eggs for breakfast(!), that could stand you in good stead for a work out! (I personally can think of nothing worse... and I'll let you decide whether I mean the food or the work out ;))