Cruise PV Any good Pre-Workout Meals (Breakfast)

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by soshbfly, 21 April 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. soshbfly

soshbfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.8lb(10.05%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World since 25 April 16
    Hi all,

Just a quick question to you seasoned Cruise dieters. I am doing my very first PV Cruise day tomorrow and I have a high-energy workout class in the morning.

Any suggestions for something to keep my energy up? I'm usually do a good carb load (porridge, toast, etc.).

Thanks in advance!
    Jess

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LVLLM

LVLLM Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Carb Cycling
    oatbran porridge? omelette with smoked salmon. You will need something substantial. Jos muffins?

4. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    If you're fresh out of attack, I'm not sure a "high-energy workout class" is adviseable! Is it something you do regularly?

You can have oatbran porridge, but just 2 tablespoons oatbran mind!

5. soshbfly

soshbfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.8lb(10.05%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World since 25 April 16
    Hi Joanne,

Thanks for the tip. I do work out at least a couple of times a week and gave it a miss this week because I was on Attack and thought it wasn't advisable - but I've missed it! Really want to get back - I love my Step class!

My plan is to try tomorrow (and maybe take it down a notch?) and then I'm booked in for Monday... see how I do tomorrow. And then instead of doing any treadmill running, I'm doing the walking around the neighborhood.

I like the porridge suggestion, but of course 2tbs isn't much, but it prompted me to think of trying the Oat Bran Gallette as this has protein AND the oat bran :) We'll see - I'll take it easy just in case (don't want to go flying off the step!! Ha, ha!!)

Jess

6. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    If you're up for steak and eggs for breakfast(!), that could stand you in good stead for a work out! (I personally can think of nothing worse... and I'll let you decide whether I mean the food or the work out ;))

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.