Any hobbies you'd recommend?

dudette2001uk

I will be a Princess!
Evening all!

I've just been thinking about my 6 week summer holidays that are coming up in July, and I've decided I need to find something to do or a hobby to keep me busy as for the first time in about 9 years I haven't got any qualifications to study for! :)

Do any of you have any recommendations for things that are free/cheap and possible to do in a small rural area?

Xx

Geocaching, it's relatively free, you just need walking shoes, you've got rural so that's good, and either a smartphone or iphone for the geocaching app, I think for the smartphone the app is cgeo or gceo, not too sure. YOu could take a look in geocaching.com website & see what you think. Basically it's a treasure hunt but you sign the log in the cache & leave it for somebody else to find.

Me & OH love it we've found so many lovely places near to home which we wouldn't normally have been to, and it turns a walk into something interesting.

It must be so strange not having to study after all that time, I know when I was a uni & we broke up for hols how strange it was, so it must be so different for you.

That sounds cool! I'll have to check that out :)

It is a bit of a strange feeling not being busy with studying, so I thought it's a perfect opportunity to take up a hobby or do something different. I'll be bored out of my mind if I don't, lol!

Xx

Back