Any ideas hugely welcome!!!!

littlemumma

Gold Member
Hello everyone. I have been on cwp for the last 9 weeks and sadly today have decided to come off of it, money issues and feeling a bit low.
I started at a size 18 & 15st 6lbs. Today i am mostly a size 14 and weigh in at 13st 5lbs....

Im petrified of eating again and putting on weight and tbh have no idea where to start..... But i need to put myself first as have 2 little boys that need me fighting fit!!!

I have 2 stone left to get off and i have no idea what 'diet' to do in order to do it? Iv done slimming world before but it took me 8weeks to shift 12lbs..... I need this weight gone by september. Pls help me..... :(

Hi little Mumma, I've just started slim and save another Vlcd it works out to just under 25 a week, half of what cwp charge, maybe you could switch to it.
hope that helps.
leaih

Hey hun... Yes i did research it but the bottom line is i need a break off of shakes, im hoping a few weeks eating healthily at worst will make me sts and hopefully can take the shakes back on in a couple of weeks. Just dunno what to eat ? As low carbs as poss i guess?!! Xx

xjojox said:
Little mumma you have done great:) I'm sure u will keep it off :) X

Thanks jojo, just gonna be hard as ive been living off of liquid for over 2 mnths amd somehow i neeed to introduce food back in?!! Arrrgghh!!! X

Back