• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Any ideas?

Hiya folks,

Since I have been overweight for as long as I can remember, I have NO idea of what weight/size I want to be.

I am 5ft 4.5inches tall with a small/medium frame.

I've set my aim to get to somewhere between 10 & 12 stones.

Does anyone have any idea what approximate clothes size I would be in then? I know we're all different etc, just after a ballpark idea really - it'll help with the dreaming of where I'm heading!!

Many thanks in advance of any replies
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I'm 5' 4" tall and when I was 11stone i was between 12/14 depending on the place where i bought the clothes. I'm aiming for 10stone this time to make me a proper size 12.

Hope that helps.
Hi Jules

I'm a bit shorter at 5'3 and at 10 stone I'm in size 10's, a lot depends on your shape obviously but that may give you a guide.

All the best

Mrs Roch

Silver Member
Hi Jules

I'm medium to large frame and my first goal is to be 12 stone by 12th October....(that's 3 stone off).

I'm 37 and and to be honest will be happy in a comfortable size 14 but I suppose getting to a healthy BMI is more important - maybe let that be your guide...?

I've started this so many times and the most I've ever lost is 3 stone 9lbs (16 bottom, 14 top) but never got to a goal weight that I wanted to maintain - set yourself a goal and when you get there you'll do your hardest to maintain it.

Good Luck and keep posting...