Any ideas?

JulesE

Hiya folks,

Since I have been overweight for as long as I can remember, I have NO idea of what weight/size I want to be.

I am 5ft 4.5inches tall with a small/medium frame.

I've set my aim to get to somewhere between 10 & 12 stones.

Does anyone have any idea what approximate clothes size I would be in then? I know we're all different etc, just after a ballpark idea really - it'll help with the dreaming of where I'm heading!!

Many thanks in advance of any replies

I'm 5' 4" tall and when I was 11stone i was between 12/14 depending on the place where i bought the clothes. I'm aiming for 10stone this time to make me a proper size 12.

Hope that helps.

Hi Jules

I'm a bit shorter at 5'3 and at 10 stone I'm in size 10's, a lot depends on your shape obviously but that may give you a guide.

All the best
x

Hi Jules

I'm medium to large frame and my first goal is to be 12 stone by 12th October....(that's 3 stone off).

I'm 37 and and to be honest will be happy in a comfortable size 14 but I suppose getting to a healthy BMI is more important - maybe let that be your guide...?

I've started this so many times and the most I've ever lost is 3 stone 9lbs (16 bottom, 14 top) but never got to a goal weight that I wanted to maintain - set yourself a goal and when you get there you'll do your hardest to maintain it.

Good Luck and keep posting...

Back