Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Any ideas?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JulesE, 16 July 2007 Social URL.

1. JulesE

JulesE Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st12lb
    Current Weight:
    21st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pre-Op...Gastric Banding
    Hiya folks,

Since I have been overweight for as long as I can remember, I have NO idea of what weight/size I want to be.

I am 5ft 4.5inches tall with a small/medium frame.

I've set my aim to get to somewhere between 10 & 12 stones.

Does anyone have any idea what approximate clothes size I would be in then? I know we're all different etc, just after a ballpark idea really - it'll help with the dreaming of where I'm heading!!

Many thanks in advance of any replies

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I'm 5' 4" tall and when I was 11stone i was between 12/14 depending on the place where i bought the clothes. I'm aiming for 10stone this time to make me a proper size 12.

Hope that helps.

4. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    Hi Jules

I'm a bit shorter at 5'3 and at 10 stone I'm in size 10's, a lot depends on your shape obviously but that may give you a guide.

All the best
    x

5. Mrs Roch

Mrs Roch Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Jules

I'm medium to large frame and my first goal is to be 12 stone by 12th October....(that's 3 stone off).

I'm 37 and and to be honest will be happy in a comfortable size 14 but I suppose getting to a healthy BMI is more important - maybe let that be your guide...?

I've started this so many times and the most I've ever lost is 3 stone 9lbs (16 bottom, 14 top) but never got to a goal weight that I wanted to maintain - set yourself a goal and when you get there you'll do your hardest to maintain it.

Good Luck and keep posting...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.