• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

any ideas!!!

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
I find it best not to think of either soups or shakes as meals, its just fuel! I know it am a bit nuts but it works for me. Make it, drink it and do something else. Herbs help a bit, Tabasco sauce quite nice - But you cannot turn them into a meal, its just fuel with magic results.
GSQ

Antari

I find it best not to think of either soups or shakes as meals, its just fuel! I know it am a bit nuts but it works for me. Make it, drink it and do something else. Herbs help a bit, Tabasco sauce quite nice - But you cannot turn them into a meal, its just fuel with magic results.
GSQ
Yes, I agree with thinking of them as fuel. Otherwise it would be the same as any other diets I have been on and I would be thinking of what to have for my next meal.

I did have the vanilla once hot with coffee and it made me feel bloated and full of wind as I tried to drink it while it was still hot (or at least warm). I now have my shakes with water and ice. Although I do always add pepper to my soups as they are very bland.