• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Any ideas?

Thetrigos

Silver Member
S: 15st10lb C: 12st4lb G: 11st6lb Loss: 3st6lb(21.82%)
For reasonably low point 'comfort food' snacks?

I'm fairly sure i'm just about to hit TOTM, i've been up all night with an upset tummy, and i'm all sneezy - my body does NOT want fruit today!! :p

Don't want to go off track, but reeeeally need some stodge!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Katesands8

Silver Member
S: 19st0.5lb C: 18st7.5lb G: 11st12lb BMI: 47.5 Loss: 0st7lb(2.63%)
It may be gross but 2 slices WW malted Danish 3pp, mashed banana made into a toasted sandwhich.
My new discovery WW frozen Belgian choc eclairs 2pp each
WW oat and wheat crackers 1pp for pk of 3 spread with Dairylea triangle 1pp (or 2 for 1pp if low fat)

French fries or snack a jacks 2PP per bag :)

Low fat humous and pitta. 3PP for a WW pitta and usually between 2 and 4 PP for your humous depending on the make. Tesco's reduced fat piri piri is my fave...

Thetrigos

Silver Member
I'm eating snack a jacks as we speak!

Argh massive Pitta craving!!! Might have to go and see if the shop downstairs has any (i'm at work).

And the idea of a banana sandwich kinda grosses me out, but toasted... that sounds yum! Weird?!

lizbag

S: 14st11lb C: 9st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 22.4 Loss: 4st12lb(32.85%)
Yeo valley frozen strawberry yoghurt. I've calculated it as 1pp per 65g (a normal scoop). Perfect :)

The WW pitta's are 3PP hun for white or muli grain. I got icelands own pitta's and they are slightly bigger, worked them out to be 4 on my calculator hun. For me pitta's and wraps are a godsend as im trying to not eat bread.

Thetrigos

Silver Member
I'm trying not to too - it seems like such a waste of points if you don't like the low cal stuff (which i dont!). I've been eating the Warburtons Thins and Squarish Wraps which are much more filling and better value for points x

S: 14st2lb C: 10st13.5lb G: 10st2lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 3st2.5lb(22.47%)
Mind me asking which snack a jacks are 2pp? The ones I have at home, I'm pointing at 3? Think they're caramel ones. Delish though!

Katesands8

Silver Member
S: 19st0.5lb C: 18st7.5lb G: 11st12lb BMI: 47.5 Loss: 0st7lb(2.63%)
I love toasted nana sarnies (with honey if you have points!). I have them for breakfast, and if I'm being totm I use extra points and use honey AND peanut butter!
1 of them and I'm set up til lunch time! It's the only time I like ripe bananas.

Thetrigos

Silver Member
I think it depends on if it's the bags or the individual jumbo ones. I've found the jumbo ones are 1pp each, but depending on the flavour, 2 salt and vinegar ones are 2pp, but 2 caramel ones are 3pp. I thought all the bags were 3pp. I prefer the jumbo ones, they feel more filling!

Salt and vinegar mulitbags are 2 PP hun.

And steph i love the warby's sqaure wraps. How many PP's do you count them as? When i worked it out off the packet using my calculator it worked out as 4PP but i bought the WW scales and weighed it and it came out as 5PP so been counting them as 5PP now :/

Thetrigos

Silver Member
I count them as 4, i always try and go by the nutritional values on the packs. The thins are 3, and really tasty, make a nice change to a sandwich!