Induction Any ideas...

cheekychick81

Gold Member
Hi,

I know there are probably a million threads with the answer to this but I'm currently doing s&s but struggling and need a break... Going to do Atkins.. What can I make for breakfast before work that's quick??

Hi Cheekychick!

You could try 2 slices of corned beef (if you like it) with cheese in the middle put in the microwave for a minute. I like to have something warm in the morning and that hit the spot when i didn't have time to cook anything. Or some cold meats and cheese? x

Hi Cheekychick! You could try 2 slices of corned beef (if you like it) with cheese in the middle put in the microwave for a minute. I like to have something warm in the morning and that hit the spot when i didn't have time to cook anything. Or some cold meats and cheese? x

Wow that sounds good! I don't have any corned beef... I quickly scrambled some eggs with cheese... Must get more organised for tomorrow tho!

I love bacon (you can do a big batch night before and nuke in micro to heat up, it'll keep for a few days) and having it with half an avo. Sometimes I whack both under grill with some cheese on top, delish! x

Hmm that sounds good too... Need to go do a shop tonight... S&s = no food in the house! Bacon definitely on the list :)

Well I've been shopping, put lots of food in my trolley and it's feels very strange after weeks of a VLCD. Not really enjoyed eating today... Partly because I only had a wooden fork to eat my salad with... Hoping for a better day tomorrow!

Well I've been shopping, put lots of food in my trolley and it's feels very strange after weeks of a VLCD. Not really enjoyed eating today... Partly because I only had a wooden fork to eat my salad with... Hoping for a better day tomorrow!

It's strange isn't it after VLCD putting all these yummy non-low fat prodcuts in the trolley! Hope the past couple days have been better for you :) x

It's strange isn't it after VLCD putting all these yummy non-low fat prodcuts in the trolley! Hope the past couple days have been better for you :) x

Hey.. Things were better towards the end of last week then I have the weekend off.. I am up 8lbs but back to it today and hoping that most of it is fluid that will clear off very soon! :)

Maybe you needed a weekend off, I'm sure that 8lb will be a distant memory very soon x

It was my birthday so it was planned... Hoping it will melt away quickly!

That's more than a good reason ;) Hope you had a nice birthday. Im thinking about having a week off over Christmas, it will be so hard not to eat all the festive treats x

I plan on trying to stay on track until Christmas then having a week off then too :)

I think ill do that too, otherwise I will eat carbs and then best myself up about it, so this way I can jump straight back on after the week

I think I'm more likely to stick to it if I can over the next week weeks if I know I'm having Xmas off...

Back