Any ladies out there with pcos?

kaynnate19

Hi,

Is there anyone out there that has pcos and/or metabolic syndrome? How are you doing on ww? Are you loosing weight?

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

found out i had pcos when i was 18, ive lost weight fine. i also have underactive thyroid (on tabs) never struggled. yeah its harder to lose weight, but not if you give it 100%.

good luck :)

Yay so glad to find someone else out there :) is there anyone else out there?

Yes me I was diagnosed via an ultra-sound a year ago I never stick to a diet as I lack the will power but I've just ordered my ww pack so hopefully I'll have some luck. I also see a nutritionist who helps me and gives me supplements I recently went back on the contraceptive pill as the doctor feels this regulates my periods unfortunately not the sharp pains I get though good luck hope all goes well for us all.

I have pcos and am finding loosing weight fine so far! I'm 8weeks in and have lost 23lb :) you will be fine on weight watchers it's amazing! Xxx

Me too! :) I'm back on ww this week. I find that when I do stay within propoints i do lose. I try not to eat too many carbs though as they tend to affect my loss.

Good luck.

Back