Any lunch ideas on ww tea ideas too

Bethany246

Banned
Hiya

I always struggle with my lunches and wonder what you all had i usually have sandwiches and found im hungry afterwards. And i am the same with tea ideas i can never know what im having for tea if i could crack this i would be fine.

The only way is to plan my meals out is this right do you all plan.

I usually have sandwiches for lunch with maybe a yoghurt and fruit. You shouldnt be hungry as you worked out youll be on 27 points, plenty to have a packet of crisps or something too if you wanted :)

What do you have in your sandwhiches

I have found that wholewheat bread and egg mayonaise filling is great, it really does fill you up and keep you that way for hours

Lou

I work nights so it hard for mr to say but i either take myself in some pasta -cold with tom-cum - w.w mayo and tuna,
or i do a wrap with a bowl of salad with it,

if you got a microwave - (i have) i take jacket with me and a tin of w.w tuna,mayo or tuna,tomato - as its low in points with salad too

or maybe sometimes i have quorn burgers with rolls as you can cook them in mirowave tehy taste fine !witha little cheese too!

hope that helps x

Hiya

I always struggle with my lunches and wonder what you all had i usually have sandwiches and found im hungry afterwards. And i am the same with tea ideas i can never know what im having for tea if i could crack this i would be fine.

The only way is to plan my meals out is this right do you all plan.

You could always have pasta or something like that for dinner.

Hi,

I think variety is the spice of life, so try not to keep having the same old thing.
I take sandwiches to work, or crispbreads, pate and toast, crumpets, etc. Yesterday I took 2 cold sausage (2 points) and some home made potato salad (2.5 points) with WW yog (1 Point)

Dinner try and have something to fill you up, pasta, potatoes, rice, etc.

It is always a good idea to eat what you enjoy and try and fit the points in, rather than just eating something because it is low in points if you don't enjoy it.

how about homemade point free 0 soup with a couple of slices of wholemeal bread for 2 points. then maybe fruit and yogurt for after ?

Back