Extra Easy any maintainers out there

cheekylau

Just looking for a bit of advice i hit target 2nite so happy but now Im not sure wot i need 2 do. Couldnt stay for group as had 2 get 2 work so any advice greatly appreciated.

Congratulations on reaching target! It's a great feeling!!
Usual advice is to increase your hexB by one each week. It's a difficult balance!
Don't stop going to group. I made that mistake before and ended up putting on.
You could also text your C for their advice?
Well done again :).

Thank you and yeah its an amazing feeling cant believe i managed it

Definitely keep going to group. I stopped and put a stone back on so now I'm back at group again.

SW are a bit slack on offering advice to maintainers which is annoying but as above the first thing to do is add an extra HE B per day each week and see how you go. I got to the point where I was having 6 HE B's a day which was quite hard going but you can use things like Extra Virgin Olive oil as a HE which aren't so foody.

The other thing I found that kept me on a good level was to be 100% Sunday - Friday and then saturdays I would have a day off, not go crazy but just not worry about exactly measuring my HEs, having chips from the chippy instead of homemade, enjoying a bottle of wine with my other half etc.

Well done for hitting target, keep us informed with how you get on!

Have decided to keep going to group every week til i hit that balance and then will probably go every 2-3 weeks. I know if i did stop going it would go straight back on again. It feels so strange to now think about having 2 Heb after being used 2 just 1 for all these months

In my group one of girls was struggling as she kpt losing and they told her to add some nuts to her diet so you old try that. It will be trail and error and you will find a balance but will prob take a good few weeks to get used to it x

Feels great doesn't it. I reached target today and now got to get my head around its not about losing anymore. We will do it and well done for reaching target and all you other maintainers to.

Back