• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Any May starters out there?

Well there seems to be several monthly groups and I thought I would see how May bods are getting on.

I am now 2 weeks in and lost over 5kg and I am well pleased. Not lost as much as others guys in the group but I am amazed with the success so far, and I am personally over the moon. Can not wait for next week.

Everyone is supportive and really great and I can not believe how lucky I have been with the group. I like the packs, I have had no side effects and life truly is great.

Just wanted to say that LL has been a great choice so far.

I know that loss will slow down and I will get bored and will want to stray.....but I wont (it is too damn expensive to fail :p).

Good luck all you may starters...

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Iwillgetthere

Determined to succeed
Hi. I started in March and the weeks are just flying in. I think the hardest part is actually commiting and getting started. I have only just over another 3wks to finish foundation and then i gotta move on to developers. So shocked at how easy it is to stick to :D

Hi. I started in March and the weeks are just flying in. I think the hardest part is actually commiting and getting started. I have only just over another 3wks to finish foundation and then i gotta move on to developers. So shocked at how easy it is to stick to :D
Cool to hear. How come you're off so soon?

Just got in from a 4 mile walk for the first time in years. Really getting more life in my head the last couple weeks.

Really hope my enthisasm remains

hi

i started 30 april....mostly found it easy so far one or two hard days

glad your sailing along :) hope it continues

Iwillgetthere

Determined to succeed
Foundation only lasts 14 wks and then you gotta move on to the next group - developers until u get to the weight you want x

Iwillgetthere

Determined to succeed
No just 14wks. Then u and anyone else in your group thar still wants to loose more move on to developers. Then wen u get to what u want to be you move again into route to management. Think thats right lol. Its all a little bit confusing still for me :8855:

Hello, I am a new May starter :)
I started on the 6th May, and i've had 2 weigh in's since. I'm on day 13, and I've lost 13lbs and a half.

I am so happy with the results, I will admit, it's hard but no diet is an easy answer.

Hello, I am a new May starter :)
I started on the 6th May, and i've had 2 weigh in's since. I'm on day 13, and I've lost 13lbs and a half.

I am so happy with the results, I will admit, it's hard but no diet is an easy answer.
well done that is cracking.

not even sure what I am on now, day 19 or something. feeling really pleased. Been doing about 4 miles walk each evening this week so I am hoping to have a little bit more of a loss, but I will not be disheartened. I feeling better in myself already and that is in a short time.

Good look May's.

new starter and new to forums

Hello Everyone - Im a new starter and never posted on this forum but seems really supportive :)
6 days in and looking forward to my first weigh in - seems to be going well even managed to do some exercise without feeling too bad with a lot less calories than im normally used to!

Finding managing the social invites and the arrival of a glorius hot weekend a little more tricky as I would normally be enjoying some nice cold lager or wine in a beer garden! :sigh:

Instead Im thinking now of doing something useful this weekend and painting the garden fence whilst enjoying sparking water :)

Could be a very interesting few months ahead and maybe very productive!:D

hi everyone!

I started on May 4th and have had bad days but more good days. I lost 12lbs in week 1 and 4 1/2lbs in week 2. I thought we were meant to get more energy as time goes on? x

thin_inside

I Can Do This!
Hi emakis

Well done on your losses so far. Brilliant. I never did find the burst of energy that some get, but once I got into a routine with the packs I had more time and felt more relaxed. Time will fly by.

I have restarted this month. Need to relose the weight as I have let it pile back on. Lots of reasons, but ready to refocus. Three days in and doing fine. xx

bexnkev

Silver Member
Hi Guys...just wanted to say hi...I lost 12 stone on LL but have put lots of it back on (nervous breakdown!! not much I could do really!!) I re-start on CD next week! I've always felt like the lighterlife forum was my home as I was here for over a year so hope it's ok to pop back in from time to time...I won't talk about food...honest..lol

Ali

Hi All,

I am new to this (well LL) day 4 and it's , going ok although today I have thought of food ALOT. I think that's because it's a Sunday and I have been having a relaxing day as a bit tired and don't want to over do things! Once my new found energy kicks in though I am going to get busy finishing off all those bits I want to get done around my house (mid way through a decorating project).

Good luck everyone

xx

Hi All

just wanted to pop in and say im doing well... on day something like 23 ish not sure... getting used to it now... i hardly think about food anymore !!! lost 15lbs in 3 weeks which is by far the most amazing thing... really keeps u going :cool:

hope everyone is doing well :p

Hi All

just wanted to pop in and say im doing well... on day something like 23 ish not sure... getting used to it now... i hardly think about food anymore !!! lost 15lbs in 3 weeks which is by far the most amazing thing... really keeps u going :cool:

hope everyone is doing well :p

well done gmac..keep it up, But I am sure you dont need an internet stranger to tell you that. glad that you are succeeding though. truly. I like to know that LL works and others can do battle succesfully.

21 days today. had a good week still feeling good. walks are up. so thats about 30 miles that I have walked this week so I am hoping for at least similar as last week....if not so long as its not gone up I will be happy.

already feeling better wearing some old clothes that I tried on just for a look-see.

Hi All,

Just wanted to say hello again with news of my 1st week loss - 9Ibs! :D

I'm so pleased and I know that it is mostly glycogen but that is the most I've lost in one week ever! It is great motivation to keep going and now I know every pound will be fat! Hopefully not muscle!!

At the weekend I went to the pub to enjoy the lovely weather but just drank soda - I was so proud of myself and I enjoyed it!

Well loving reading everyone's posts :)

Hi All,

Just wanted to say hello again with news of my 1st week loss - 9Ibs! :D

I'm so pleased and I know that it is mostly glycogen but that is the most I've lost in one week ever! It is great motivation to keep going and now I know every pound will be fat! Hopefully not muscle!!

At the weekend I went to the pub to enjoy the lovely weather but just drank soda - I was so proud of myself and I enjoyed it!

Well loving reading everyone's posts :)
good start.

I have not even risked the temptation of the pub yet...the ale would get me.