Any May starters out there?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by flexiblefish, 17 May 2010 Social URL.

1. flexiblefish

flexiblefish Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well there seems to be several monthly groups and I thought I would see how May bods are getting on.

I am now 2 weeks in and lost over 5kg and I am well pleased. Not lost as much as others guys in the group but I am amazed with the success so far, and I am personally over the moon. Can not wait for next week.

Everyone is supportive and really great and I can not believe how lucky I have been with the group. I like the packs, I have had no side effects and life truly is great.

Just wanted to say that LL has been a great choice so far.

I know that loss will slow down and I will get bored and will want to stray.....but I wont (it is too damn expensive to fail :p).

Good luck all you may starters...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Iwillgetthere

Iwillgetthere Determined to succeed

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st11lb(57.41%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Maintaining
    Hi. I started in March and the weeks are just flying in. I think the hardest part is actually commiting and getting started. I have only just over another 3wks to finish foundation and then i gotta move on to developers. So shocked at how easy it is to stick to :D

4. flexiblefish

flexiblefish Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Cool to hear. How come you're off so soon?

Just got in from a 4 mile walk for the first time in years. Really getting more life in my head the last couple weeks.

Really hope my enthisasm remains

5. gmac102

gmac102 Member

hi

i started 30 april....mostly found it easy so far one or two hard days

glad your sailing along :) hope it continues

6. Iwillgetthere

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st11lb(57.41%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Maintaining
    Foundation only lasts 14 wks and then you gotta move on to the next group - developers until u get to the weight you want x

7. flexiblefish

flexiblefish Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Didn't realise thought you do foundation til you reach target then move on

8. Iwillgetthere

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st11lb(57.41%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Maintaining
    No just 14wks. Then u and anyone else in your group thar still wants to loose more move on to developers. Then wen u get to what u want to be you move again into route to management. Think thats right lol. Its all a little bit confusing still for me :8855:

9. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Thats correct. :)

I am kind of a May starter - I am a re-starter in May - does that count? :) so I might light here now and again. :)

10. lego_princess

lego_princess New Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(12.06%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hello, I am a new May starter :)
    I started on the 6th May, and i've had 2 weigh in's since. I'm on day 13, and I've lost 13lbs and a half.

I am so happy with the results, I will admit, it's hard but no diet is an easy answer.

11. flexiblefish

flexiblefish Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    well done that is cracking.

not even sure what I am on now, day 19 or something. feeling really pleased. Been doing about 4 miles walk each evening this week so I am hoping to have a little bit more of a loss, but I will not be disheartened. I feeling better in myself already and that is in a short time.

Good look May's.

12. jem6130

jem6130 New Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Diet:
    LLL
    new starter and new to forums

Hello Everyone - Im a new starter and never posted on this forum but seems really supportive :)
    6 days in and looking forward to my first weigh in - seems to be going well even managed to do some exercise without feeling too bad with a lot less calories than im normally used to!

Finding managing the social invites and the arrival of a glorius hot weekend a little more tricky as I would normally be enjoying some nice cold lager or wine in a beer garden! :sigh:

Instead Im thinking now of doing something useful this weekend and painting the garden fence whilst enjoying sparking water :)

Could be a very interesting few months ahead and maybe very productive!:D

13. emakis

emakis Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.08%)
    Diet:
    lighter life
    hi everyone!

I started on May 4th and have had bad days but more good days. I lost 12lbs in week 1 and 4 1/2lbs in week 2. I thought we were meant to get more energy as time goes on? x

14. thin_inside

thin_inside I Can Do This!

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st3lb(32.95%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hi emakis

Well done on your losses so far. Brilliant. I never did find the burst of energy that some get, but once I got into a routine with the packs I had more time and felt more relaxed. Time will fly by.

I have restarted this month. Need to relose the weight as I have let it pile back on. Lots of reasons, but ready to refocus. Three days in and doing fine. xx

15. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Guys...just wanted to say hi...I lost 12 stone on LL but have put lots of it back on (nervous breakdown!! not much I could do really!!) I re-start on CD next week! I've always felt like the lighterlife forum was my home as I was here for over a year so hope it's ok to pop back in from time to time...I won't talk about food...honest..lol

16. Ali

Ali Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.23%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hi All,

I am new to this (well LL) day 4 and it's , going ok although today I have thought of food ALOT. I think that's because it's a Sunday and I have been having a relaxing day as a bit tired and don't want to over do things! Once my new found energy kicks in though I am going to get busy finishing off all those bits I want to get done around my house (mid way through a decorating project).

Good luck everyone

xx

17. gmac102

gmac102 Member

Hi All

just wanted to pop in and say im doing well... on day something like 23 ish not sure... getting used to it now... i hardly think about food anymore !!! lost 15lbs in 3 weeks which is by far the most amazing thing... really keeps u going :cool:

hope everyone is doing well :p

18. flexiblefish

flexiblefish Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8%)
    Diet:
    Exante

well done gmac..keep it up, But I am sure you dont need an internet stranger to tell you that. glad that you are succeeding though. truly. I like to know that LL works and others can do battle succesfully.

21 days today. had a good week still feeling good. walks are up. so thats about 30 miles that I have walked this week so I am hoping for at least similar as last week....if not so long as its not gone up I will be happy.

already feeling better wearing some old clothes that I tried on just for a look-see.

19. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Great going GMAC. :) Everyone is doing good. I had my first weigh in and lost 11 pounds. Love those first weeks. I know its just glycogen - but it is a boost.

Roll on next week. :)

20. jem6130

jem6130 New Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Diet:
    LLL
    Hi All,

Just wanted to say hello again with news of my 1st week loss - 9Ibs! :D

I'm so pleased and I know that it is mostly glycogen but that is the most I've lost in one week ever! It is great motivation to keep going and now I know every pound will be fat! Hopefully not muscle!!

At the weekend I went to the pub to enjoy the lovely weather but just drank soda - I was so proud of myself and I enjoyed it!

Well loving reading everyone's posts :)

21. flexiblefish

flexiblefish Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    good start.

I have not even risked the temptation of the pub yet...the ale would get me.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.