Step 1 Sole Source + Any meal ideas?? (Photos)

cld

Just wondering If anyone got any meal ideas?? Tonight I had oven baked chicken breast with dry herbs, broccoli and green leaves with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar and it really was yummy and that was 3 hours ago and I'm still feeling really full :)

Hiya.

I went to the shops and got loads of different seasonings. I got most of the meat and veg from the list in the book we are allowed. Then just mixed and matched.
I cooked my fish and veg in greaseproof paper in the oven ( en papillote ) It was really nice, it wasn't dry. There was loads of juices in the paper. I have grilled the meat and streamed the veg with garlic. There are suggestions in the book.

Also with a cook wok dry stir fry is possible. I added a wee bit of soy sauce lol I went to the fish counter at the shop, and asked for advice. The guy on the counter looked like he had given up on everything. I asked him for a fish that was not too strong. Because I'm not a fan. I got haddock, but only just over 100G woops. So I had less meat tonight.
Going to make some garlic prawns I think tomorrow. thinking of what spices I can add to the veg. I got a really nice streak pepper, its mixed.

If you have any good combos let me know :D :D

Zero noodles are not allowed on Cambridge

Back