Any more room on the wagon?

dobbsgirl

hi everyone
just finished my first day of tfr. it was ok. i nearly threw in the towel around 6pm just out of boredom but im going to bed now! cant even wait up to see what happens to tyrone dobbs i HAVE to get to bed!!! u know the feeling.
looking forward to the journey and doing some damage... good damage! good luck everyone for the weekend.
ella :D

Hi dobbsgirl,
i have not yet started lipotrim. Im waiting until monday. However i have done it before and know how hard it is. Stick with it, the first few days are definately the hardest. Drink plenty and have that early night, dont give in. it gets easier, honestly
sarah x

awww dobbsgirl!!! you make me giggle!!! I wa pretty much EXACTLY the same today, at 6pm I was so close tp thrpwing in thw towel, I was watching food programmes and it was really not helping with the temptaons. To stop me falling ofthe wagon I hadmy coconut flapjack and a balck coffee with 2 tablet sweetner and changed the telly channel.i never have more than one flapjack a day, had one for my 'lunch', and thought i need to have afalpjack not a shake to curb the cravings and thought it was beter than devouring food (i wont list what was going through my head!!!)

i LOVE corrie too, and i am dying to know what happens, thought i migth have to go to bed but came on here, got distracted and cravings subsided!! keep strong hun, It will be SOOO worth it :)

Can't wait for u to join me here on the liquid train! X

Last edited:
just looked at your losses ali and wowie!!!!!!! awesome or wat!! keep going girl xx

Wow Ali
Your loses are great, i hope i can do the same. Bet you are over the moon?
Im not going to have a mountain of doritos but i am eating my way through the left over xmas goodies!! Oops. To be honest i am very much looking forward to jumping on that train. 2013 is going to be our year.
Sarah x

girls, wait! this is confusing. im logged in here and my best friend staying here tonite who has joined me on my lipotrim journey replied to her own thread thinking she was logged on. dobbsgirl she is. sorry fr any confusion. i didnt realise she was a bit simple. hahahahahahaha. give her support, she did well today!!! thanks guys

thanks ali, im not simple, i havet eaten all day obviously id be a little bit looney. :( thank you slim please and goose! 2013 is our year for sure :) xxx
im not for domestic violence but that kirsty needs a good kick to the bum. out on the cobbles with u!!!!

Yes dobbsgirl i agree! 2013 is our year and that bleedin kirsty!!! Urghhhh! Makes me mad!

Yay well done for making it through day 1! Stick with it!!

dobbs! what r u doing??? u havent even updated ur stats!!! come on, keep at it!! by the way, had the funniest weekend ever, u have to come over more often xx u might leave the milk tray at home this time though?

Back