• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Any new starters 2018???

goose

Silver Member
Im on week 2 of lipotrim x

Hi FGS3

I lost 2.5 st on CD last year but have had a crazy year and with the stress i put all plus some back on. I'm at my heaviest ever and would love a buddy to be in daily contact with, to support and be supported. I would go to a slimming group but just don't have the time. So if you want a buddy who is serious about losing half a stone a month, pm me.

Thanks.

goose

Silver Member
What plan will you be following deflating?

Hi FGS3

I lost 2.5 st on CD last year but have had a crazy year and with the stress i put all plus some back on. I'm at my heaviest ever and would love a buddy to be in daily contact with, to support and be supported. I would go to a slimming group but just don't have the time. So if you want a buddy who is serious about losing half a stone a month, pm me.

Thanks.
Hey Hun if you like we can buddy up I'm starting s&s tomorrow :)

What plan will you be following deflating?
I'm dong a mild Cambridge ie I'm having some fruit for breakfast and a couple ryvitas, then a Cambridge shake arounf lunchtime, and an early balanced dinner. If I keep that going plus 45 min exercise I'll be in a good place in no time.

hi im on day 7 so far sole source lost 5lbs so far keep going you can do this everyone, this my 2nd attempt last year i lost what i wanted for my daughters wedding put some back on back on track this time new beginings again x