Any one come out in spots

pussygalore

Hiya..just wondered if anyone else has had face spots? Is it toxins coming out or just coincident. .I never normally have spots. .oh well...

Only 1. But I put that down to coincidence!

Hey i posted about the same thing but think i put it in the wrong place lol

Ive usually reallly good skin but ive broke out in awful spots like underneath the skin there all round my chin mostly, there really red & sore, was getting me down but now if i know its deffo the diet & my body just getting rid of toxins ill try be posstiive!! :)

Mine aren't sore..not spots spots but red blemishes. .blotchy. ..anyway here's coping we won't be spotty for longg :-D

I am definitely more spotty than usual around the chin area they were really itchy Saturday too :-(

yep i had a break out - it was horrible but they went away! just keep drinking plenty of water to try and flush out the dirty toxins quicker =) lol

Mine seem to be gettin worse & the strange thing is, well maybe it isnt strange & theres some bioligical explanation or just coincidence but the ones on my face/cheeks are in the EXACT same place either side =/

My face has started to come out in little spots on my cheeks and nose, very small and red but they look like some sort of rash. So this is common and will pass?

Mine did so hopefully it will happen for you..now my skin actually looks quite good now lol..they say that thou don't they..water being great for skin plus everything. ..any way...yer..don't worry.. :D

Back