Any one else like this?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by fairy3853, 28 June 2011 Social URL.

1. fairy3853

fairy3853 Full Member

Start Weight:
    107.73kg
    Current Weight:
    107.73kg
    Goal Weight:
    85.73kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    About 2 weeks before my period, im absolutly starving for about 6/7 day and no matter what I eat, im hungry and I constantly crave sweet stuff?

Was just wondering if anyone else goes through this and if so, do you have a loss at weigh in?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. catmonkey

catmonkey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I start feeling really hungry and craving stove about a week before I'm due on. I used to just eat for the sake of it but since doing slimming world I have learnt to ignore it and have alliterative things to fit in with syns. It hasn't affected my weight as I normally still lose but normally 1pm when other weeks it can be 2 of 3 .

4. fairy3853

fairy3853 Full Member

Start Weight:
    107.73kg
    Current Weight:
    107.73kg
    Goal Weight:
    85.73kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Thanks hun, its good to know im not on my own...

5. Debridger

Debridger On track to target

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(26.15%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World / JUDDDD combo
    We were discussing this in class about 6 or 8 weeks ago.......apparantly, based on some medical research, if you stick to green days for the days running up to TOTM your cravings will be reduced, and you'll feel more satisfied with what you do eat.
    For me, I found it did help a bit, and probably would have been even better if I'd had a few more green days.... gotta be worth a try ;-)

6. fairy3853

fairy3853 Full Member

Start Weight:
    107.73kg
    Current Weight:
    107.73kg
    Goal Weight:
    85.73kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Interesting, so would I need to try it like now, on what I call my hungry week?

Might be worth a try, iv only ever done extra easy and not that iv done that that long and was plucking up the guts to try a green or red day

7. Debridger

Debridger On track to target

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(26.15%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World / JUDDDD combo
    Yeah, I think it's worth a try, and the theory makes sense.... all those carbs, pulses etc are slow release sugar.,..so those energy levels don't dip so much, so you feel fuller longer, and the sweet cravings reduce.
    If you're like that now, and this is normal for you, I'd go green for those extra hungry days, I've been all green since Monday
    and feel good.
    Good Luck, tell us how you get on

PS - green days are cheaper too!!

8. bunnylovesalan

bunnylovesalan Proud Mama :)

A week before my period I lose my appitite and on the day of my period I am starving marvin all day long. What helps me is doing green days as they fill me up for longer and I also crave sweet stuff. If it is really difficult to stay within my syns I allow myself additional syns like 20 so that I am still in control

9. fairy3853

fairy3853 Full Member

Start Weight:
    107.73kg
    Current Weight:
    107.73kg
    Goal Weight:
    85.73kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Cheaper???? I like that idea, funds are tight at the minuate so that would realy help.

Thanks guys, I will follow green days next month on my hungry week, but on the run upto it, ill throw a few in then I get the gist of it.... Will keep you posted xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.