any one help please

acornpink

i want to be like betty
I have been doing this for just over a week and started thinking about my tummy.i have quite alot of streach marks and dont want the saggy skin, has anyone any ideas what is the best cream or lotion i could use:cry::eek:

Hiya, I'm surprised by how my skin seems to have shrunk back already. My tummy looks like a railway station with scars and stretch marks, and I do have very dry skin, which doesn't help, so I expected loads of floppy bits. So far so good! Think any moisturiser will help, but Bio Oil is fantastic. You can get it from Boots or lots of supermarkets.
Hope the diet is going well!

Thanks Fiona i will try the bio oil, do you have feel fat days even tho you you are losing i was a bit depressed yesterday.Ann

hey hun i have the same worry, ive given birth to 4 babies and the last was only in jan this year, so just over 6 months ago, my skin is wrinkly n scared and even though ive lost almost two stone my tummy looks a mess whith no clothes on i hate it..............i dont know wether to start doing sit ups .....

and yes i get the feel fat days, just after wiegh in i feel all slim n sexy, cant stop looking in the mirrior at my new shape etc, but then sometimes like lastnight i went to look and saw the old me there, fat and ugly, i do have days like that, this day i feel like it, i think why am i deluding myself im slimmer, i lookk so fat blah blah

well i think you have done brill looking at your tracker i am starting on the power plate at my gym its not a jump up and down or excertive aerobic its to tone your muscles so hope fully my help the tummy.
best of luck let me know how you get on.

i hate gyms lol, im just gona use my wii fit, hoola hoops is good and my ab lounge xl chair to do situps when i stop using it as a clothes horse

Hi
swimming is great for toning up your whole body if you can set aside some time even once a week it will help :)

Back