Any one know what they're eating for dinner tonight- i do!!!

Laurie

MM addict
Umm just done my food planner for today, and thought i would share with you all what i am going to wat tonight.
Im having a ceaser salad.
Lettuce, cucumber, 2 slices of ww bacon chopped into tiny bits, mini chicken breast fillet chopped into tiny bits, 2 slices of ww thick bread toasted (to act as crutons), 40g of ww grated cheese, 1/3 of a pot of ww humous ( which i really cant taste any difference than regular ones) and asda low fat caeser salad dressing. I cannot wait. I love this dinner really fills me up. I have it every couple of weeks....
So what you all having tonight.

oo that sounds yummy! I dnt think ive ever tried Houmus! ..

Tonight is w.i so its my night off i may do a chilli or somthing and then a sponge pudding for my afters ! .. Thats if i lose anyway lol

I'm going to have jacket pot wil chilli and salad - I usually have some garlic bread with it (the Tesco of Asda Healthy living one) one point a slice - its well worth it.

Umm just done my food planner for today, and thought i would share with you all what i am going to wat tonight.
Im having a ceaser salad.
Lettuce, cucumber, 2 slices of ww bacon chopped into tiny bits, mini chicken breast fillet chopped into tiny bits, 2 slices of ww thick bread toasted (to act as crutons), 40g of ww grated cheese, 1/3 of a pot of ww humous ( which i really cant taste any difference than regular ones) and asda low fat caeser salad dressing. I cannot wait. I love this dinner really fills me up. I have it every couple of weeks....
So what you all having tonight.
that sounds sooo lovelyx

I'm going to have jacket pot wil chilli and salad - I usually have some garlic bread with it (the Tesco of Asda Healthy living one) one point a slice - its well worth it.

Me too i have 2 slices of ASDA gfy garlic bread, for 2 points. It's lovely to think you can still eat ur fav's and loose weight... also i find the taste doesnt stay with you all night like the really strong ones, which is a bonus!

I made chili and used my homegrown stewed tomatoes, kidney beans and garbanzo beans, plus a bit of onion and red hot peppers, it was delicious, hearty and fiber filled and really HOT & SPICY, sorta like myself! Giggle giggle

how was your ceasur salad it sounded lovelyx

it was delicious thank you very much really lovely. Now its onto planning tonights meal.
In a weird way i really enjoy this diet, there are just so many things i can have its great.
Has anyone tried the new ww chilli con carnie? Im not a big fan of ready meals but might give it a try with a jacket pot?xxx

Back