Any one know what they're eating for dinner tonight- i do!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Laurie, 19 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Slim and Save
    Umm just done my food planner for today, and thought i would share with you all what i am going to wat tonight.
    Im having a ceaser salad.
    Lettuce, cucumber, 2 slices of ww bacon chopped into tiny bits, mini chicken breast fillet chopped into tiny bits, 2 slices of ww thick bread toasted (to act as crutons), 40g of ww grated cheese, 1/3 of a pot of ww humous ( which i really cant taste any difference than regular ones) and asda low fat caeser salad dressing. I cannot wait. I love this dinner really fills me up. I have it every couple of weeks....
    So what you all having tonight.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    oo that sounds yummy! I dnt think ive ever tried Houmus! ..

Tonight is w.i so its my night off i may do a chilli or somthing and then a sponge pudding for my afters ! .. Thats if i lose anyway lol
  4. Joanne W

Joanne W Full Member

Slimming world
    I'm going to have jacket pot wil chilli and salad - I usually have some garlic bread with it (the Tesco of Asda Healthy living one) one point a slice - its well worth it.
  5. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

that sounds sooo lovelyx
  6. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Slim and Save

Me too i have 2 slices of ASDA gfy garlic bread, for 2 points. It's lovely to think you can still eat ur fav's and loose weight... also i find the taste doesnt stay with you all night like the really strong ones, which is a bonus!
  7. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

how was your ceasur salad it sounded lovelyx
  8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  9. Flab-u-less-Flower

Flab-u-less-Flower Silver Member

I made chili and used my homegrown stewed tomatoes, kidney beans and garbanzo beans, plus a bit of onion and red hot peppers, it was delicious, hearty and fiber filled and really HOT & SPICY, sorta like myself! Giggle giggle
  10. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Slim and Save

it was delicious thank you very much really lovely. Now its onto planning tonights meal.
    In a weird way i really enjoy this diet, there are just so many things i can have its great.
    Has anyone tried the new ww chilli con carnie? Im not a big fan of ready meals but might give it a try with a jacket pot?xxx
  11. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

never tried it chickx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.