Any one loseweight without exercise?

mummymorgon

Has anyone had a big loss when on the induction stage without exercising? I have an office job and often sit in with my 8 month old so don't get much exercise at all x

I lost three stone without any exercise, Alpaca also until she was comfortable to do more - and so did Jim, our father figure here.

By the by, you don't have to start a new thread for specific questions - just ask in your own diary :)

Yup, I get very little exercise. For most people exercise works best for toning, diet is the most important thing for losing weight.

I have done none so far - apart from having to walk a little extra because we have moved offices and the College is a building site - oh and they moved us to the 1st floor so I now have stairs :( unless I am having a lazy day and use the lift (although I do try to avoid it as that is really really lazy lol)

Essex how much weight are you down?x

12lbs now in 2 weeks hoping for the stone this week x

Wow that is good!!! I wanna lose 5 pound in my second week to get into the 11s

I never/couldn't exercise for the first of my 4 or 5sts lost... Now I have tons more energy so am mostly dashing about all over the place... Usually walk a few miles at the weeks too

Agree - i ended up excercising/dancing because i have energy. If push it i just get very very hungry!

I definately don't feel like exercising at the moment, will waste away

Hi all I do at the moment is walk, although I intend starting yoga next month to help tone up.

ooh I might look into Yoga sound good. I still don't have the inclination or energy yet to exercise but I think that is just me because I am very lazy, we have a subsidized gym at work and my mate who runs it keeps nagging me to go back in there - I know it will help me and he is thinking of starting and early morning bootcamp :eek: but we'll see about that one!

Yeah Yoga sounds like a good idea, I have a Wii Fit with yoga on it so might give that a go!!

Back