Any one tried Rosemary Online?

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by mcknil, 21 January 2008 Social URL.

1. mcknil

mcknil New Member

Hello

I am thinking about doing RC on-line but wondered if anyone had any experience before I jump in!

Thanks

Louise

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Elymay

Elymay Member

Hi Mcknil,

I was going to join Rosemary Conley online but decided to go to the class instead. The class has proved really good for me as I know I'm going to be weighed in front of a whole class and that keeps me going with my diet. I started two weeks ago and have lost 10lb. I needed to do this as I weighed more than I've ever weighed before, without being pregnant, and I must admit it was a bit of a shock when I got on the scales after Christmas. Whichever route you decide to take I'm sure you will do well. Just keep positive and just remember it's not a quick fix it's for life so follow the eating plan thoroughly and I bet you'll lose the weight you need to lose.

Good luck.

4. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    I went to the classes - the big plus about RC is the exercise class which you obviously don't get online. The general principles and diet plan is good though so online would be better than nothing. :)

5. rubyjools

rubyjools Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I did RC on line a will back and it work great you have a great network of back up buddies to chat to and get support and advice from. I did the RC classes about 8 years back and found it brill as well still meet up with the girls I met there. Then I moved and didn't get on with the instructor so didn't bother have now gone back to SW and seem to be doing really well.
    What ever you do withRC it will work as you can eat most thing ( like SW) just have to check fat contents.Whatever you do good luck.
    :party0019::party0019::party0019:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.