• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Any one tried the New High Protein Diet by Dr Charles Clark?

wendy59

S: 18st0lb C: 18st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 43.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi I am currently on the Atkins and finding it a little difficult....so am thinking of changing to the Dr Charles Clark diet. It is very similar to Atkins but you are allowed a few more carbs. Has anyone tried it? Would love to know if it has good results.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Lynn8124

Gold Member
S: 19st7lb C: 19st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 45.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi there, I done it and got 9lbs off in as many days but I know that big loss at the start is mostly fluid. I know I'd have got more off if I'd stuck to it. Dr C says you can still go into ketosis on 40-50g carbs. It's very good and there's lots of recipies (sp lol).

wendy59

S: 18st0lb C: 18st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 43.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thanks Lyn8124, I think I may start this one, are you still following it? Wish you luck with whatever you are doing :) Happy Easter :)

SuzyK

Silver Member
S: 20st0lb C: 14st13lb G: 10st3lb BMI: 34.8 Loss: 5st1lb(25.36%)
Hi Wendy

I can't comment on either of the diets as I don't know much about them.

However, I just wanted to ask you if you knew about Go Lower. If is a low carb diet but with your meals supplied including snacks, even chocolate treats.

I have found it really easy to stick to and because the food is supplied and already portioned out so I don't have to worry about adding everything up that I am eating.

Let us know how you are doing and which diet you decide on.

Lynn8124

Gold Member
S: 19st7lb C: 19st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 45.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thanks Lyn8124, I think I may start this one, are you still following it? Wish you luck with whatever you are doing :) Happy Easter :)
Hi Wendy, just saw this. Thanks, did you have a nice easter? I managed to cook a couple lamb shanks and roast potatoes for me and Mum, was shocked it turned out perfect lol.:D:D

I'd love to go back on HPD as it's a good way for me to eat being diabetic. My problem is I eat too much whatever diet I am on lol.

How are you getting on?