Any other CDieters do nights?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chicksy, 3 March 2007 Social URL.

1. chicksy

chicksy Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Im on Day 7 and still feeling really good but working nights is a bit of a struggle!!

I work in a hospital where we are constantly given chocolates and sweets etc.

Yesterday there had been a rep on the ward who provided lunch for the staff crisps, dips, nibbles, fruit etc and one of the other girls had baked a fab chocolate cake I was surronded by temptation after temptation. I found it suprisingly easy to resist and was so proud of myself as nights is the time I eat most of the junk that made me the size I am.

So who else works nights and how do the split the shakes and soups etc.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Hi Sarah,
    i work nights aswell, Tues Weds & Thurs each week, so i divide mine as so :-
    Tues, 10 am, 3pm & 7pm
    Weds 12.30am, 5.30am (sleep) 7pm
    Thurs 12.30am, 5.30am (sleep) 7pm
    Fri 12.30am, 5.30am (sleep) 7pm
    Sat back to normal !
    times are rough due to work load.
    i find this works quite well for me
    good luck
    xx:)

4. georgiasmum

georgiasmum Regular Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    I work nights as well - Friday and saturday.
    On fri I have 2 packs during the day and 2 more during my shift up to midnight.
    12.05am is officially Saturday so I try to have another pack around 7am ish (Sat morning) but always have one spare for 3-4am when I may be peckish. On Sunday I sleep and top up on mint tea, marigold and water. I usually have 3 packs left for Sunday which I have in the evening. (I have 4 packs a day as this works better for me). I would rather have an extra pack than nibble and my cdc is fine with that.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.