Any other greatest losers out there ?

mrs big b

Gold Member
I won in my group this evening with a total weightloss of 7st 2.5 lb and feeling very proud :)

Attachments

• image-597403999.jpg
    image-597403999.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 267
  • image-4223366314.jpg
    image-4223366314.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 324
  • image-595231087.jpg
    image-595231087.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 312
no sexy picture of me yet- that'll have to wait a few days ;) haha

but yep! moi! 8stone 1lb :)

LittleFlutterby said:
no sexy picture of me yet- that'll have to wait a few days ;) haha

but yep! moi! 8stone 1lb :)

Well done hunni that's fantasti. :)

Congratulations ladies, what amazing achievements! You're both such good inspirations. :)

MrsScandude said:
I've lost nine stones so far :) three to go!

Thanks all . Well done to you that's fantastic :)

Congratulations! How do you win? I am the person who has lost the most in my group, yet someone else won the award last night. I was disappointed but tried to be philosophical, assuming that perhaps it's the person who has lost the most in a specific time. My consultant called me over at the end of IT and said she would query with head office, but that means I have to wait another week!

Congratulations! How do you win? I am the person who has lost the most in my group, yet someone else won the award last night. I was disappointed but tried to be philosophical, assuming that perhaps it's the person who has lost the most in a specific time. My consultant called me over at the end of IT and said she would query with head office, but that means I have to wait another week!

That's a real shame. As far as I know it's the person who has lost the most weight. Did you originally join that group?

I'm hoping to be crowned biggest loose at my group tonight, lost 6.5 stone so far.

Well done to the other winners, some amazing losses.

mrsthunderbolt said:
That's a real shame. As far as I know it's the person who has lost the most weight. Did you originally join that group?

I'm hoping to be crowned biggest loose at my group tonight, lost 6.5 stone so far.

Well done to the other winners, some amazing losses.

Yes it's definately the person that's lost the most weight in group :) hope it's sorted

Good luck mrs t let us know how you get on :)

Do all groups do it?

I havent heard anything in our group. I have lost the most who is actively losing but we have a target member who lost her weight a couple of years ago and she has lost half a stone more than me so i'm not sure if it will be her? Or even if our group does it ?

Well done to all the biggest losers!

I was awarded Biggest Loser last night at my group as well. I didn't actually know anything about this award - apparently I joined the week after it was given out last year and it hasn't been mentioned before. My C said it was given to the person who had lost the most in the year. Should get the certificate next week as her's hadn't arrived.

littlemeercat said:
I was awarded Biggest Loser last night at my group as well. I didn't actually know anything about this award - apparently I joined the week after it was given out last year and it hasn't been mentioned before. My C said it was given to the person who had lost the most in the year. Should get the certificate next week as her's hadn't arrived.

Well done :)

Well I won too, very happy!

Back