Any other horseriders here?

This is my pony tigger :) not me riding !! anyone else ride or own horses/ponies/donkeys? :)
xxx

DSC817.jpg

Yes me! I have a 15.1 hh connemara x highland and a 16.3 (eek) id x irish cob. Mum has an oldenberg, thoroughbred and id x cleveland bay, although he is ancient bless him.

I love y geegees

I know really? I thought he was 16.1 but he's hooge. Has an enormous moustache right now

will get one sorted.... my highland x Danny Boy has impacted colic :cry:and is in the best place now, rossdales in newmarket. they're positive.... fingers crossed

Yes I do. I have 2:) a 15.1 Connemara x WB coloured 5 year old gelding and a 4 year old section b blue roan who's about 12.2 and a little tank!!!!!

My little Danny ended up having emergency surgery as his colon had started to split he had a 30% chance of nit waking up, but wake up he did and after a very tense 3 day wait he started going again and I got him home last Friday!!!!

Don't be afraid to ask for a referral if you need it... I can't praise the rossdales staff enough, they saved his life...

Can I join ?! :)
16.3hh RID - he also had a lovely 'tache until I cut it off last week
:p

Sorry to hear about your boy LMB, sending him some healing vibes now.

Thank you hun x x he's doing just fine had his staples out yesterday and vet very pleased with him. Danny wasn't pleased to see the vet though!!

I love horses with moustaches my Edward has an awesome one in the winters!!!!

I have just sold my 16.1 thoroughbred, now i have a heinz 57 (its thought to be a cob x tb) hes only 15.1 so he is spurring on my weightloss cause i feel bad for him having to lug me about.

P3020087_zps935be03f.jpg

No but I'd love one of my own agsin as was 6 yesrs ago when I lost my last one. I'd love another huge 16-3 beauty my hubby says when I'm at goal he'll buy me 15 riding sessions then decide if we have the time. V jealous of u ladies right now xx

Back