Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Any other Rosmary Conley dieters out there

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by F.A.R, 2 February 2009 Social URL.

1. F.A.R

F.A.R Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    good old exercise n cutting out junk
    Hi just wondered if anyone was doing the RC diet and fitness. I cant seem to find anyone

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jakkiG

jakkiG Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    rosemary conley
    Hi Yes I started three weeks ago tomorrow. I did Cambridge last year and lost about 2 1/2 stone , 2 stone of which went back on gradually when i started eating again Boo hoo!! I made my mind up this year to do it properly and retrain my body with a healthy balanced diet and exercise. My first week was spectacular with a (lb weight loss then the second wednesday I was poorly and didnt attend class. my scales hadnt shown a weight loss either so i was a bit sceptical. I kept with it though and went to another class yesterday to find that i had lost another 5lb. My darling husband recently bought me a wii fit so I have been trying to use that everyday for at least 1/2 hour plus extra classes at RC-I do the premier plus its cheaper that way. I just weighed myself and reckon to have lost anothr 2lb since yesterday. I am drinking gallons of low cal squash and water plus lots of black tea and coffee I am sure the fluid is helping. How are you getting on with the diet?

4. F.A.R

F.A.R Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    good old exercise n cutting out junk
    hello well done to you with your weight loss!!

Im doing well my first weigh in i lost 7lbs my second weigh in is tomorrow. I wont weigh myself at home i like to wait till the class. Im hoping to have lost at least 2lb.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.