Any other Rosmary Conley dieters out there

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by F.A.R, 2 February 2009 Social URL.

1. F.A.R

F.A.R Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    good old exercise n cutting out junk
    Hi just wondered if anyone was doing the RC diet and fitness. I cant seem to find anyone

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jakkiG

jakkiG Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    rosemary conley
    Hi Yes I started three weeks ago tomorrow. I did Cambridge last year and lost about 2 1/2 stone , 2 stone of which went back on gradually when i started eating again Boo hoo!! I made my mind up this year to do it properly and retrain my body with a healthy balanced diet and exercise. My first week was spectacular with a (lb weight loss then the second wednesday I was poorly and didnt attend class. my scales hadnt shown a weight loss either so i was a bit sceptical. I kept with it though and went to another class yesterday to find that i had lost another 5lb. My darling husband recently bought me a wii fit so I have been trying to use that everyday for at least 1/2 hour plus extra classes at RC-I do the premier plus its cheaper that way. I just weighed myself and reckon to have lost anothr 2lb since yesterday. I am drinking gallons of low cal squash and water plus lots of black tea and coffee I am sure the fluid is helping. How are you getting on with the diet?

4. F.A.R

F.A.R Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    good old exercise n cutting out junk
    hello well done to you with your weight loss!!

Im doing well my first weigh in i lost 7lbs my second weigh in is tomorrow. I wont weigh myself at home i like to wait till the class. Im hoping to have lost at least 2lb.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.