Any otherfancy rat owners?

missrat

I have 22 gorgeous furries - all with their own personalities. It's been interesting giving them a run in the hall today in groups.

I don't have rats anymore but used to keep and breed them. Wonderful little furries :)

We used to have fancy rats, we will again in the future but not yet. We had the cutest dumbo rat called Izzy who loved her cage and used to steal treats from the others. My baby was a beautiful white fancy rat called hunny, she would sit down my top and sleep whilst I watched tv and she would sit on my shoulder and come for a walk lol. She also used to squeak to say she needed the loo and we would put her back and then she would come out again. She was one of a kind. I love rats! I think the vet thought I was a crazy rat lady hehe

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I absolutely love all the varieties of rats out there. I was a lover and breeder of Siamese in Berkshire an hooded and also agouti. I will always love agout though, my fave, absolutely lush x

I used to have rats when I lived at home, by far my favorite pet of all. I've moved in with my other half now and even though he says I can have them I know he will only whinge about them.

I've had both females and boys and I think i love boys the most. They are so squishy and scrummy! I miss my little ratties x

I currently have 5 boys and 5 girls, my other half constantly moans about the space they take up and says they smell (they really don't) but he knows I love them. They are the best pets ever.

Back