Any positive affect of drinking water with sliced lemon

Msan1968

My daughter did slimming world in the past and said the people who did best drank water with sliced lemon in it.
Is that right?
I don't like lemon but I've chopped up lemon, lime and orange for my water.
I've been drinking lots more water than normal but I've found I am quite thirsty on this diet

I know that a lot of people make up a detox drink of water, lemon, cucumber and mint. Apparently lemon helps to kick start your digestion while flushing out toxins.

Drinking more water is definitely better for you and will help boost your weight loss. If your body isn't getting enough water then it will start to store fluids which can add weight and effect your weight loss.

I know that a lot of people make up a detox drink of water, lemon, cucumber and mint. Apparently lemon helps to kick start your digestion while flushing out toxins.

Drinking more water is definitely better for you and will help boost your weight loss. If your body isn't getting enough water then it will start to store fluids which can add weight and effect your weight loss.

I don't think one glass is any benefit to our bodies at all.

I have made a concerted effort to drink water these last few days. My classroom assistant and I have had a mini challenge-who can drink the most glasses throughout the day. I manage two large glasses plus my can of diet Coke at lunch time.

I have made a concerted effort to drink water these last few days. My classroom assistant and I have had a mini challenge-who can drink the most glasses throughout the day. I manage two large glasses plus my can of diet Coke at lunch time.
I'm a teaching assistant so I know how hard it is to keep the fluids up

That's more or less what I've heard about the lemon in water too. Partly for taste, partly as a detox, partly for vitamin C. I know for a fact that on weeks where I drink a lot of water my weight loss is always bigger.

I don't think one glass is any benefit to our bodies at all.
One glass is a whole lot better than NO glasses! Our bodies need fluid. Water is the best for that as it contains no sugar, artificial sweetners or caffeine (all of which are unhealthy in large amounts).

Back