Any recimmendations for wat vitamins/minerals?

louiseb78

i will be a yummy mummy
Hi
Just wondering what vitamins and minerals to take ..do u have to take them on 3 packs plus protein? Do u stop then when on 4 packs ?
And finally can u do say 1day 3packs plus protein and 2nd day 4 packs? Or do u have to stick to the same for the week? X

You only need the multivit if you are not on 4 packs. I take a supermarket one but make sure I get a non sugar coated variety. You can swap between 4 packs and 3 packs plus protein whenever it suits but remember to take the multivit if you're only having 3 packs on that day.

BordersGirl said:
You only need the multivit if you are not on 4 packs. I take a supermarket one but make sure I get a non sugar coated variety. You can swap between 4 packs and 3 packs plus protein whenever it suits but remember to take the multivit if you're only having 3 packs on that day.

Great thank that's that cleared up thanks bordersgirl :)

I would recommend a pregnancy one as it doesn't contain any vitamin A and vitamin A can be quite bad for you.

weasey said:
I would recommend a pregnancy one as it doesn't contain any vitamin A and vitamin A can be quite bad for you.

Ooh that's a good one thanks weasy will give my oh a shock when he sees packet too...lol

louiseb78 said:
Ooh that's a good one thanks weasy will give my oh a shock when he sees packet too...lol

Mine was a tad surprised!

Doubt mine would have noticed :rolleyes:

Back