Any Scottish CDr's out there??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by hunca, 1 March 2008 Social URL.

1. hunca

hunca Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Just wondered if here were any people from Scotland doing the Cd & posting out there? I am having difficulty in finding a 'local' CDC. My nearest is 35 miles away but she hasn't phoned me back or returned my emails :sigh: so have had to move on to my next closest who is 40 miles away!!!! Do u go every week to be weighed ? Still waiting for medical form to arrive before I can go and see her to start diet. I am so frustrated as I just want to get started asap.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. weepoppet

weepoppet Full Member

I am from the south west of Scotland and I have a 3 hour round trip to see my CDC in Paisley. I get supplies every 4 weeks but use my own scales for weigh in every Monday morning.
  4. Frejja

Frejja Silver Member

I,m in Glasgow and like the others didn't go to my CDC weekly when I was SSing.

Good Luck!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.