Any Strictly fans out there??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by CornishPisky, 25 August 2009 Social URL.

1. CornishPisky

CornishPisky Full Member

Yaaaayy! Strictly Come Dancing is coming back. I love that show. Cant wait to see Rav Wilding dance! Shame that previous contestants probably arent allowed to compete again, I wouldnt mind second helpings of James Martin either! ;) Who do you reckon will take the title this year then?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ziggyzoo

ziggyzoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(19.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I am a tad disappointed that arleen (sp?) has been replaced she made the show much more interesting.

4. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Oh the start of the run up to Xmas! (Shakes out her sequined frock!)I love it! And it takes 2 every night! Hope thats still on as Arlene is on the one show. Pity they didn't pension off the awful Bruce! But I can mute him! Don't recognise half the names but that's cos I only watch cooking programmes and Old Tricks!:p

Altogether! Da da da da da da daaaaaaah! Da da da da daa.:D

5. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Oh yes, yes, I loooooooooove it.....and the line up seems good this year, although I am disappointed to see Arlene Phillips go off the judges panel, I love Take Two as well.

Many, many moons ago I took ballroom dancing lessons and my partner and I actually won a cup for a quick step - my steps are not very quick these days though LOL.......

6. cara08

cara08 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i'm a late coming to strictly (watch some of the last series at my mum's) but will be watching this one and absolutely love Joe Calzaghe :heartpump:

7. babybloo

babybloo Extra Easy Apparently...!

Start Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's my favourite show ever ever! I think the shine has gone out if it the last couple of years so hoping this year keeps me gripped.

8. aliflower

aliflower Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.5%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I reckon Phil Tuffnell is going to keep us laughing! Can't really say who might win, I prefer to wait til the first show and size them up :D Looks like Anton has got a half decent partner this year assuming Laila doesn't have two left feet, I reckon Anton is due a win or at least a high place!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.