• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Any Strictly fans out there??

Yaaaayy! Strictly Come Dancing is coming back. I love that show. Cant wait to see Rav Wilding dance! Shame that previous contestants probably arent allowed to compete again, I wouldnt mind second helpings of James Martin either! ;) Who do you reckon will take the title this year then?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

ziggyzoo

S: 20st12lb C: 16st12lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 34.8 Loss: 4st0lb(19.18%)
I am a tad disappointed that arleen (sp?) has been replaced she made the show much more interesting.

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
Oh the start of the run up to Xmas! (Shakes out her sequined frock!)I love it! And it takes 2 every night! Hope thats still on as Arlene is on the one show. Pity they didn't pension off the awful Bruce! But I can mute him! Don't recognise half the names but that's cos I only watch cooking programmes and Old Tricks!:p

Altogether! Da da da da da da daaaaaaah! Da da da da daa.:D

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
Oh yes, yes, I loooooooooove it.....and the line up seems good this year, although I am disappointed to see Arlene Phillips go off the judges panel, I love Take Two as well.

Many, many moons ago I took ballroom dancing lessons and my partner and I actually won a cup for a quick step - my steps are not very quick these days though LOL.......

cara08

Silver Member
S: 19st6lb C: 18st2lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 38.6 Loss: 1st4lb(6.62%)
i'm a late coming to strictly (watch some of the last series at my mum's) but will be watching this one and absolutely love Joe Calzaghe :heartpump:

babybloo

Extra Easy Apparently...!
S: 14st2.5lb C: 14st2.5lb G: 11st0.0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
It's my favourite show ever ever! I think the shine has gone out if it the last couple of years so hoping this year keeps me gripped.

S: 14st6lb C: 14st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.4 Loss: 0st1lb(0.5%)
I reckon Phil Tuffnell is going to keep us laughing! Can't really say who might win, I prefer to wait til the first show and size them up :D Looks like Anton has got a half decent partner this year assuming Laila doesn't have two left feet, I reckon Anton is due a win or at least a high place!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Members Only Diaries 1
Slimming World Off Topic 57
Success Stories 3
Slimming World Off Topic 2
Slimming World Off Topic 3