Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Any Strictly fans out there??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by CornishPisky, 25 August 2009 Social URL.

1. CornishPisky

CornishPisky Full Member

Yaaaayy! Strictly Come Dancing is coming back. I love that show. Cant wait to see Rav Wilding dance! Shame that previous contestants probably arent allowed to compete again, I wouldnt mind second helpings of James Martin either! ;) Who do you reckon will take the title this year then?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ziggyzoo

ziggyzoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(19.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I am a tad disappointed that arleen (sp?) has been replaced she made the show much more interesting.

4. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Oh the start of the run up to Xmas! (Shakes out her sequined frock!)I love it! And it takes 2 every night! Hope thats still on as Arlene is on the one show. Pity they didn't pension off the awful Bruce! But I can mute him! Don't recognise half the names but that's cos I only watch cooking programmes and Old Tricks!:p

Altogether! Da da da da da da daaaaaaah! Da da da da daa.:D

5. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Oh yes, yes, I loooooooooove it.....and the line up seems good this year, although I am disappointed to see Arlene Phillips go off the judges panel, I love Take Two as well.

Many, many moons ago I took ballroom dancing lessons and my partner and I actually won a cup for a quick step - my steps are not very quick these days though LOL.......

6. cara08

cara08 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i'm a late coming to strictly (watch some of the last series at my mum's) but will be watching this one and absolutely love Joe Calzaghe :heartpump:

7. babybloo

babybloo Extra Easy Apparently...!

Start Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's my favourite show ever ever! I think the shine has gone out if it the last couple of years so hoping this year keeps me gripped.

8. aliflower

aliflower Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.5%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I reckon Phil Tuffnell is going to keep us laughing! Can't really say who might win, I prefer to wait til the first show and size them up :D Looks like Anton has got a half decent partner this year assuming Laila doesn't have two left feet, I reckon Anton is due a win or at least a high place!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.