Any suggestions, great buys from asda on EE :( really struggling

hannon89

anyone found any great buys in asda im on extra easy and i always wander around for hours in there like a goldfish wondering what to have for breakfast lunch and dinner without getting bored, really struggling lately!! :(:(:(

the snart price chill in a tin is about 1 syn per tin and i really like it and its cheep!! x

Keep an eye on the thread on the General part of the SW forum called "Where are the useful bargains at?" It gets updated constantly for all supermarkets with offers on at the time. I did an online shop on Asda last night and got all of whats listen on my blog here for under 45£! Syn free shopping! | The Big Brutal Belly Loss

Ones that stood out to me were ones you can keep in your freezer or cupboard.
LM veggie rosemary and onion veggie sausages are syn free and 2 boxes (12 sausages) for 3£.
All varieties of Pasta n saice and the hi veg Pasta n sauce are 4 for £3, and most are syn free
Mugshots are on offer at the mo and some varieties are syn free (tomato, spicy tomato, sweet n sour noodles) or low syn (chicken, thai, tikka etc) I think it was 6 for £3
Then Asda Smart price stuff is great things like chopped toms are a staple and about 20p a tin, as are baked beans, spaghetti hoops and so on.
Hope this helps :)

I buy Asda meatfree meatballs in the freezer they are either 1.5 or 2 syns but they are lovely with a home made sauce and some boiled rice they feed 2 people easily

thanks you've been a great help!! :) i got those mugshots whilst i was in asda, any idea of the syn value on the chicken one? thats my fav knew it wouldnt be free haha
your a star! xx

oh ill have to look out for those next time i go there :) thanks xx

Eggs are a staple brekkie at my house my hubby toddler and me all love eggs we go through 30 a week poached fried scrambled hard boiled they are so versatile ......with ham tomatoes mushrooms etc etc

Ignore your on sw for a minute and tell me some of your fave meals and I will see if I can slimmingworldify them for you xxx

I don't eat enough eggs I always forget I'm allowed those ha
My fav meals are probably butterfly chicken from nandos, chicken korma and spag bol....but if I eat spag bol once more this year since SW I might cry haha it's now my worst meal!!!! oh lasagne is also a fav but not worked out how to SW that one!

xxx

I don't eat enough eggs I always forget I'm allowed those ha
My fav meals are probably butterfly chicken from nandos, chicken korma and spag bol....but if I eat spag bol once more this year since SW I might cry haha it's now my worst meal!!!! oh lasagne is also a fav but not worked out how to SW that one!

xxx

Nandos marinades are really low syn and can be bought at supermarket if you look on here there are tons of low syn and syn free curry recipes too and lasagne well you already know how to make the bolognese sauce for it lol just layer up the pasta and bolognese then if it feeds 4 people squidge 2 Tubes of primula light mixed with a little water to make a sort of White sauce and pour on top and bake (half a tube of primula light Is a hex a so if your lasagne feeds 6 it would be 3 tubes if you get my drift ) so many options :) hope that helps i love mash but instead of butter and Milk i mash in a raw egg while its hot for a tasty syn free mash great for bangers and mash cottage pie etc etc also to make my gravy i blitz cooked onions and mushrooms with PCI cubes and water then reduce down to make a thick syn free gravy xxxx

thank you all so much you've been a great help, cant wait to start cooking gonna try a few recipes tonight freeze some sauces so im all set for next week :D

xxxxxx

Back