Any syn free breakfast cereals???

t11cky

Good morning!!

I am going shopping to Tesco this morning and have been using my healthy A's & B's up recently having weetabix and milk for my breakfast a lot as I like them!!
I have been trying to swap that for totally free breakfast's so I can save B's for later in the day by having a muller light and some fruit but does anyone know of any totally syn free cereals that are nice so I can save my B's and just use my A as milk with a nice syn free cereal!!

Please let me know if you do!! :)

Last edited:
t11cky said:
Good morning!!

I am going shopping to Tesco this morning and have been using my healthy A's & B's up recently having weetabix and milk for my breakfast a lot as I like them!!
I have been trying to swap that for totally free breakfast's so I can save B's for later in the day by having a muller light and some fruit but does anyone know of any totally syn free cereals that are nice so I can save my B's and just use my A as milk with a nice syn free cereal!!

Please let me know if you do!! :)

No cereal will be free, you could always have bacon and eggs or something

No cereal will be free, you could always have bacon and eggs or something

Yeah, thats a good idea!!
If I fried them both with 1 cal spray oil and made sure the bacon had no fat on it would that be syn free still, I think it would be but not 100% sure!!

t11cky said:
Yeah, thats a good idea!!
If I fried them both with 1 cal spray oil and made sure the bacon had no fat on it would that be syn free still, I think it would be but not 100% sure!!

Yep, as long as you use fry light or dry fry the egg it's free, and the bacon is fine. Maybe add some tomatoes or mushroom as your superfree. There are some nice low syn sausages available-there is a great big thread giving you info :)

As said there are no free cereals, but if you look in the sticky section at the top of the recipe sub-forum there is a long thread full of breakfast ideas. :)

Thankyou, I can't wait for tomorrows breakfast!!!
Bacon, Sausage, Egg, Mushrooms, Baked Beans, I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a good day. :)

Back