Any tips for eating out?? (Need to a lot for work so no avoiding it)

Started over 3 weeks ago. Did well at first (4 pounds down :)) but then a few of life interruptions (funerals, birthdays and work abroad) got in the way and I am now up a pound :(
Have decided to start fresh today and am determined to lose a stone before a wedding we are going to in the first week in August..
Anyone have any tips for eating out as I have to a lot with work etc and I need to know good choices... Italian/Steak house/Chinese/Indian etc... Thanks in advance! x

Check out my diary. I just went to harvester and reckon I made some good choices.....! :)

Also a KFC BBQ rancher twister wrap thing is 11pp :) xxx

Dying to be Thin again.. said:
Started over 3 weeks ago. Did well at first (4 pounds down :)) but then a few of life interruptions (funerals, birthdays and work abroad) got in the way and I am now up a pound :(
Have decided to start fresh today and am determined to lose a stone before a wedding we are going to in the first week in August..
Anyone have any tips for eating out as I have to a lot with work etc and I need to know good choices... Italian/Steak house/Chinese/Indian etc... Thanks in advance! x

Chow meins are low points x

Thanks guys! Really appreciate the help as I am finding it all a bit like a second job trying to point everything! :)
Reckon it will be Chow mein tomorrow night so :)

Thanks guys! Really appreciate the help as I am finding it all a bit like a second job trying to point everything! :)
Reckon it will be Chow mein tomorrow night so :)

Yummy! It's one of my fav. Il look in my boon for if you tell me what you fancy x

Thanks a mil - What I really want is chicken and prawn in green pepper and black bean! It is a fab dish my local chinese do and until I decided to diet/torture myself I gladly ate it without caring what was in it! :rolleyes: That, 2 small spoons of boiled rice and a glass of vino and I would be happy as larry! :)How are you finding the pp? I found when I did WW years ago the old system was much easier to stick to! Maybe it is just me though as everyone else seems to find it easy! Ah well..I will soldier on :D

Thanks a mil - What I really want is chicken and prawn in green pepper and black bean! It is a fab dish my local chinese do and until I decided to diet/torture myself I gladly ate it without caring what was in it! :rolleyes: That, 2 small spoons of boiled rice and a glass of vino and I would be happy as larry! :)How are you finding the pp? I found when I did WW years ago the old system was much easier to stick to! Maybe it is just me though as everyone else seems to find it easy! Ah well..I will soldier on :D

Right chicken in black bean is 11 so I would prob add another 3 for prawns too and a portion of boiled rice is 12, egg fried rice is 16! Yum x

Hey,

I don't know if you've found out already but a house special chow mein (full portion)how is only 9 points, a chicken chow mein is only 6 points and prawn crackers are 4 points for 30g which is quite a lot.

Italians- I usually stick with chicken penne arrabiata which is about 17

I would recommend getting the WW eating out guide though it is very valuable, it tells you the points for generic italian/chinese/indian food etc

Just a few suggestions:

Indian
Chicken Tikka -14
Prawn Jalfrezi - 16
Chicken Balti - 18
Plain Naan - 12
Boiled Rice - 12
Poppadom - 4

Chinese
Hot & Sour Soup - 4
Kung Po Chicken - 9
Mushroom Chow Mein - 6