any tips on drinking water ?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Pink starz, 5 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Pink starz

Pink starz Sexy abs....sooon !

Diet:
    Starting Slimming World
    hey everyone, well i about to begin once again.

I finding that i start great but after a week or two i get sick (so far had flu/cold/2virus/coldsores/mouth ulcers/tonsilitus). after talking to my chemist she thinks it might have something to do with only managing 2litres of water a day.

I find it really difficult to drink anymore than this do you have any top tips to get me downing it???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi hun, warm water maybe?
    I personally also struggled with water so i made my choc shakes with 20oz of water as opposed to 8oz! I built it up by the way so it wasnt tasteless! this really helped me as its a big difference xxx Oh and lots of ice x

4. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Try drinking it out of a bottle with a spout or through a straw...seems to go down in no time x I hated water and never drank it before LT ...But now just seems so natural...hopefully with summer coming up it will make it easier for you

5. cee-cee

cee-cee Dizzy blonde

Diet:
    Lipotrim, moved to CD
    I drink fizzy water as it's more of a "drink" and I love it. Also buying the bottles helps me keep a check on how much I'm drinking. I also drink lots of redbush tea, no caffeine, and very healthy. I always have a drink of water on my desk when I'm working, and a bottle to top it up. It's just a matter of getting into the habit.

6. Pink starz

Diet:
    Starting Slimming World
    thanks i guess it is just building the habit of it but sometimes i just feel like violet from charlie in the chocolate factory except with water and no purpleness, sorry i a bit mental tonight think its excitment believe it or not i am actually looking forward to my vanilla latte LOL

think ill start off with 3 litre bottles in the fridge and try n work my way down, think the warm water might work for me tracy as i never feel like i am drinking if i having something hot/warm x

7. Pink starz

Diet:
    Starting Slimming World
    i think i gonna be on here constantly for the next week to get back into ketosis....i will apolgise just now for the emotional rollercoaster i go on, feel free to kick me up the ass if needed LOL

8. redhed

redhed Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    i tried soakin a bit of vanilla pod in some water,i found ot quite tasty, needs to be soaked for a while thow xxlol

9. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good luck hun, you can do it though xx

10. Pink starz

Diet:
    Starting Slimming World
    thanx tracy, you know this is the only place where everyone is really supportive even if you screwed up in the past... i really helps me as normally i would feel like a failure and not bother trying again

thank you everyone
    :thankyou:
    :grouphugg:

11. cee-cee

cee-cee Dizzy blonde

Diet:
    Lipotrim, moved to CD
    Hate to tell you, but LT told me vanilla pod is a no-no. I was drinking redbush tea flavoured with vanilla and rang to check if it was OK, and it was not. I was well peeved.

12. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ooops! I agree pink hun! The support is fab and we all need it xx

13. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    just be positive xx

14. redhed

redhed Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    i am a bit now thanx thow lukily i only had it the oncexxx

15. Bindi

Bindi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    Tract, what do you mean you build it up?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.