Any watching T in the Park

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by nictastic, 11 July 2008 Social URL.

1. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Wish i was there looks fab!!
    OOO KT Tunstall is doing walk like an egyptian by the bangles now...not heard that in years x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    went to Cornbury Music festival last weekend (apart from the rain) it was great fun - KT Tunstall was there too - she was great then as well - is it raining down there ???

4. nictastic

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Always hunni...funnily enough not on the tv lol
    i need a good festival!! Did you stick to LT while you were there... i think i would need beer ... when ever we camp, thats the best bit ,,, the drunken antics x

5. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm not a huge drinker and tend to drive so it wasn't that bad - when it's all day music and lots to look at, ther's plenty to keep the mind and body occupied, esp dancing. I'm a bugger for not having all my shakes (can't be bothered some days) so early morning and late night and that did for the 2 days - we didn't camp this year but think we will next year

Trying to upload a couple of photos, one of KT the other my OH in pose !!!:D

Attached Files:

6. nictastic

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    HAHAHAHA cool OH pose!!! i need a social life lol roll on August!! whoop whoop

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.