Any welsh around here ???

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Through the stones to your zone' started by welshymamma, 24 July 2011 Social URL.

1. welshymamma

welshymamma when will I be slim

I live just out side of bridgend south wales .Miles and miles of cycle tracks and a coastline of lovely walks .Anyone interested ??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Designosaur

Designosaur Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I wish I was! I went to university in Newport, and I so desperately want to be back in Cardiff now, but sorry nope!

4. welshymamma

I was in CARDIFF on friday .should I be saying this in O'neils ... Yes wine by the bottle £7.99 or £4.75 A GLASS so needless to say .....All my sins in one day ...was it worth it??? Yes

5. krupskaya

krupskaya Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(12.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - green
    Hi Welshymama, a fellow cymraes here! Glad you enjoyed the wine - can you imagine the waste of syns if you hadn't lol!!! Good luck with the weight loss -hwyl.

6. welshymamma

Thanks .you have done really well you must be so proud ..Im on slimming world ...how did you do it xxx

7. NiaX

NiaX Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Another Cymraes here! I'm in Swansea so have fab access to the Marina and all the beaches and bays. Unfortunately, I also have good access to all the restaurants and bars lol!

Pob lwc i chi gud!

8. welshymamma

ahh The Mumble Mile and wind st

I know them well

9. krupskaya

krupskaya Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(12.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - green
    Thanks Welshymama. I've stuck to sw and just had patience and perseverance. It's taken me seven months so far...

I'm in Swansea too. How about Joes icecream? The best icecream in the world ever - FACT! :D:D:D

10. welshymamma

I love joe's ice cream But !!! Have you ever been to cressie's in Skewen the icecream is to Die for ..mmmmmmmmmm
    Hey if there is anymore Slimmers from Swansea We can arrange a meet Eat Ice cream and cycle down to Mumbles and Back and Have another icecream

11. welshymamma

And I cant add any of you has friends Till I have posted 50 posts ...I am getting there

12. NiaX

NiaX Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oooo, we could start at Joes and then cycle down to Verdi's and have one there too lol!

I wonder how many syns that would be...

13. Variety

Variety Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya Welshymamma, I'm not Welsh but i too live just outside Bridgend, if you ever fancied meeting for a cuppa or a walk then give me a shout. Not been on here long so can't message or anything else it seems (finding the site helpful but complicated). Hope your weight loss is going well, I too am on Slimming World. Verity x

14. Short/Sweet

Short/Sweet Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(15.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I Love Verdi's! I used to go there about 4 years ago, this makes me want to go back! but at a 5 hour drive away I think it'd be too much just for ice cream :(

15. welshymamma

HI ADD me on facebook babs slimming Mac .I live on the cycle Track fancy a cycle or a walk all helps take care xx

16. Variety

Variety Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think I found you x

17. welshymamma

Oh I have just been to swansea .Lovely day ...confession I had a icecream fr

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. welshymamma

Confession have just come back from swansea ,went to Tkmax and bought a Fab Top ....too small but I will fit into it soon ......I am so glad i went there becauuse we went verdi's hubby Had Icecream .I had a lick and a coffee ....how good am I ???

20. welshymamma

I am going to thin .......

21. NiaX

NiaX Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    You're a better woman than I am!

In fact, I have had a rather naughty day today. Stopping now though before I go too far :break_diet:

22. lyndawood1958

lyndawood1958 Just keep slimming.....

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(9.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - EE
    [QUOTE I'm in Swansea too. How about Joes icecream? The best icecream in the world ever - FACT! :D:D:D[/QUOTE]

Oh my god do I miss Joe's ice cream :cry:
    But my waistline isn't. Probably the best ice cream in the world :airquote:

I am a Swansea girl living in shhh any body looking England (18.5 years) eek! I know But I love Wiltshire and still visit Swansea, West Cross, Mumbles and the Gower. Will be in Llangennith next weekend for my Mums 84th birthday lunch. Used to camp there in the 60s lots of fun had by all.

Have you see the latest Torchwood??? They use the cottage on the hill near Rossilli I was telling everyone about it, very sad I know.

My DD (19) and DS (23) where both born in Swansea and even with her posh English accent she is true blood Welsh when the rugby is on

Nice chatting back to work :giggle:

Lynda xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.