Any younger people on total solution?

Trinalouise

I was wondering if there were any younger people on total solution? I am 19 and I think it would be good to have some one my age to chat to and share experiences with or sort of buddy up with so that we could support each other.

Give me a shout! :)

I was wondering if there were any younger people on total solution? I am 19 and I think it would be good to have some one my age to chat to and share experiences with or sort of buddy up with so that we could support each other.

Give me a shout! :)

I'm 17, very almost 18 and I'm on it too! It's so nice hearing from someone else near my age :) How are you finding it/when did you start love?

I started on monday so Im only on day four. Today was a little easier, it was the first day where I didn't get a headache, thank god!

how about you?

Last edited:
I'm 22 almost 23 =(

And I did my first stint of TFR when I was 19 x

hey

I'm 22 almost 23 =(

And I did my first stint of TFR when I was 19 x

Hi Girls,

Im 23, i started total solution Monday but failed yesterday I had a salad, rice cakes and a yog for lunch then salad, new pots and grilled steaks for dinner THEN a couple of chewy sweets :( feel misserable today! i only bought two weeks worth of packs.

how are you finding it?

how much weight do you both want to loose?

Im new to this by the way and have never posted so please tell me if im doing it wrong!! xxx

Hi Girls,

Im 23, i started total solution Monday but failed yesterday I had a salad, rice cakes and a yog for lunch then salad, new pots and grilled steaks for dinner THEN a couple of chewy sweets :( feel misserable today! i only bought two weeks worth of packs.

how are you finding it?

how much weight do you both want to loose?

Im new to this by the way and have never posted so please tell me if im doing it wrong!! xxx

Oh daughter of mine, whats wrong with us oldies? Shame on you :p

Hiya jayder!!

Try not to beat yourself up too much about falling off the diet! But use how your feeling about it spur you on to make sure it doesn't happen again!!

If you feel like you really need to eat make sure you don't eat any carbs so that you can still go into ketosis!!! Once you hit ketosis you will be flying!! So no more carbs!!! Have you checked out the working solution on exantes website aswell?

I've got another 16.5lbs left to go! How about you?

What do you consider young? I feel young and look young, but I'm 30. Yuck!

Jayder and Trina Louise I only started on monday and I fell off it yesterday too!! Hahaha but I had a cheeky look on the scales this morning (meant to be weighing myself once a week) just to see if I''d done any damage, and I've dropped 5lbs since Monday... I think it also helps I'm a waitress so I'm always on my feet :)

But the loss has made me SO much more determined, I have prom and brutally my best friend is a model so I have a lot of reasons to be determined. I'm hopefully set the goal to lose at least 3st by August :)

Back