Any1 else have a competitive friend?

tashab

When I first started slimming world which was dec 2010 my friend started to get jealous with me loosing weight and then started sw herself we both had a few bad weeks and stopped goin and since I've tried starting again numerous times. The first time i Went back she tried to talk me out of it saying its a waste of the and u should just eat what u want etc but yet she was still kind of watching every bite that she put in her mouth. She ended up starting sw again also and i felt like it was a competition every week as to who lost more, I'm doing it for me not to compete with her!! While we were both n sw she arrived at my house nearly every nite with enormous bars of chocolate sayin aw the more bad I am the more I seem to loose so that I would eat the chocolate and she would have more off than me! Now I'm back on sw 4 weeks and trying to do so n secrecy aw she really rattles me rant over jus had t get that out

I'm not being funny, but that's beyond competitive, its crazy!!! She tries to trick you into eating chocolate so she looses more! I'd keep more of a distance from her if I were you

She's deadly sometimes I think she's tryin 2 b me she buys same loathes etc cracks me up! Yeah doesn't feel lik a friend

Can't believe that someone would even do this...

Although, I think if that was me as long as I could laugh at her actions of trying to be me, it would make me even more determined to keep my own weight loss going just so she wouldn't ever get the chance to comment about how well she's doing

And when she does turn up with arms of chocolate to try and make you fall I'd say oh better not, already had a big piece of chocolate cake today even when I hadn't! You shouldn't be made to feel like you have to keep it a secret from her but some people need a taste of their own medicine just to come back down to earth again!

Good luck!

Funny u's should say that cause that's what I do my dad thinks its great as he's gettin all the chocolate to eat but I tell her I ate it plus a lot of other stuff! Shes one of the reasons I'm so determined to loose weight and stick at sw this time. I was gonna start bulking myself with loads of layers and baggy clothes so she can't c I'm loosing weight then someday wear something tight and she will deffo notice it or is that me being really bad??

Funny u's should say that cause that's what I do my dad thinks its great as he's gettin all the chocolate to eat but I tell her I ate it plus a lot of other stuff! Shes one of the reasons I'm so determined to loose weight and stick at sw this time. I was gonna start bulking myself with loads of layers and baggy clothes so she can't c I'm loosing weight then someday wear something tight and she will deffo notice it or is that me being really bad??

Personally I think that's a great idea :D

On another note my auntie is exactly the same with my Mum, mum is on a diet and so is she, when mum isn't on a diet my auntie isn't, when they both are, she always attempts to sabotage the diet!

I think its a great idea,

It's funny how people can be isn't it. My best friend started slimming world after she saw how it was working for me, in fact I even found out how it works for shift workers for her and after she joined her mum joined, they're both doing amazing. I couldn't imagine being jealous of them or trying to sabotage them :/ I mean me and my friend went on a hen do together and we knew we were going to be naughty that night and decided to have a naughty drink in star bucks, she wanted hot chocolate and I had a large vanilla spiced latte, she didn't hassle me to have whipped cream when I didn't want it.

Personally, I would just dump the "friend".

Back