Any1 else still stick to just red n green days??

I've recently joined my local SW and 6 years ago done an unofficial SW from friends advice. Can't get my head round having potato with meat!!

I only do Green because I don't eat meat, but EE is just basic healthy eating for people who do enjoy meat. When I did SW years ago before EE was introduced, I used to eat meat and had to use a HEB on a tiny piece of pork or chicken. If I ate meat now, I'd think all my birthdays had come at once with EE!

I don't eat meat either so I just do green. If I did eat meat though I would be all over EE!

I lost 3 stone a few years ago on mostly red days with the occasional green day when I wanted SW chips. I also like the extra hex it gives you. Can't get my head around EE at all. But here goes, Fingers crossed it works again for me

I rejoined SW on Thursday for the first time in 2 years having done it constantly for 21 months and then having a break. The new books in the packs only have EE info in them but there is another book with the red and green plans in, so I guess that SW is now really promoting the EE plan! When the C gave us our new members talk she didn't even mention red or green but I still do those days quite often because I like cheese and I can have an extra HEA choice.

I alternate between extra easy and red days, mainly because I know I lose quicker with less carbs. I'm a total pasta and rice monster and can eat infinite amounts, so I try not to indulge too much. Green days are good for when I run out of meat though!

Back