Anybody else new to Slimming World?

Cliona

Hello there!

I joined Slimming World yesterday in Belfast. Just finished my first full day of it and it'll take me a while to get used to but it seems to be very promising! I used to do Weight Watchers so it'll be hard to forget about the points system :)

Hope everyone else's week is going good and let me know if anybody else is new to Slimming World! :p

Cliona xo

Am new but not that new lol. I joined four weeks ago but I have not stuck to it. But I said to myself it's official next week am starting full on

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome and good luck on the sw diet.

Hi Cliona! I'm in the same boat as you! Did WW for 2 years so have found it amazing to be able to eat so much on SW!! I joined last week and have been loving all the food! Hope you enjoy it too!!

hiya i started on jan 2nd so not that new, 5 weeks now and ive lost a stone! its amazing to be able to diet without feeling hungry! makes it much easy to stick to! i was always a ww girl until sw opened round the corner from me and i decided to go just to see what it was like and now i think its a lot better!

Hello all. I signed up to slimming world on Wednesday after three weeks of weight watchers because I felt hungry ALL the time lol its now nearly day three on sw and doesn't even feel like I'm on a diet and so easy to cook family meals too!

Good luck to you all on your weight losses!

Hi all,
I'm new to SW, so new I don't actually start until Tuesday! :)
I'm hoping it's going to work well, I have at least 4 stone to lose! That's going to be my goal to begin with tho :)
Hope it all works well for u guys too!!
Good luck x

claire739 said:
hiya i started on jan 2nd so not that new, 5 weeks now and ive lost a stone! its amazing to be able to diet without feeling hungry! makes it much easy to stick to! i was always a ww girl until sw opened round the corner from me and i decided to go just to see what it was like and now i think its a lot better!

@ Claire have you noticed a difference since loosing a stone in your body? and have you gone down a dress size? Sorry for being too forward lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hi, Im new(ish) I started it 5 weeks ago, I have found it easier than I thought I would. I think being able to eat potoatos, rice and pasta has helped as I dont actually feel like Im on a 'diet'
I think the key is not to deprive yourself too much - if you feel you need your syns - use them. When you deprive yourself thats when you start to cheat!
If you have the time try the recipes as I have made loads now and I have to say they have all been really nice ..so far!
Good luck with your weight loss

Welcome to Minimins. It's very friendly and
really helpful to chat with fellow dieters :) Lots of luck x

Back