Anybody else??

vix5

Does anybody else find themselves going to bed early just to stop themselves snacking? It's 8.30pm (I live abroad!) and I have put myself to bed as I am too tempted snack! What else do people do to stop themselves snacking in the evening? Need some new ideas as my poor husband has to sit on his own each night! (actually he probably loves the peace!)

Paint your nails.
Have a bubble bath.
Sweet cup of tea.

All those do the trick for me :)

i always go to bed about 9 so I dont snack....but i go on my pc alot so just do that and watch tv

I've actually bought myself a craft foil scratch picture.
I was going to bed early but hubbie was complaining, don't know why really he sits in one chair I sit in other and we watch crap on tv lol.
Anyway it's a picture and you scratch over the lines to reveal shiny foil and it creats a picture, keeps my mind and hands busy

My worst time of day for wanting to eat is the evening so I try my very best to have about 300 calories left so I can munch at night. That way I don't feel like I am missing out.

Thanks for the tips everyone.. Right I am going to get some low calorie snacks for the evening and save up some calories for them. I am also going to try and find something I can do to take my mind off food!

Back