Anybody got about 11 st to lose & fancies a race?

letmeout

Silver Member
I've lost 1 stone-only 11 to go!! i'm going to need a lot of incentive, support and competition to keep this up!!!
Any body out there who'd like to join me in the challenge???:):):)

We're running a monthly competition where people pledge how much they aim to lose, and also an easter one at the moment :) I will need a summer one after this, and they'll continue after that I'm sure :)

Well done on your stone - you've got a great attitude and I'm sure you'll do it! :D

Also are you in a team?

Thanks Purple Hugs. I've joined the March challenge. I'd like someone with as much weight as me to lose to chat with and buddy as you'll all have left whilst I'm still way off target.
Teams sound great but I haven't figured out how to join one. How do I?
Ta xx

Oh thanks Claire- have found her now!!!
PH-have figured out the team thing now.
Thank you both xx

sure you will find plenty of peeps on the same journey soon .I just thought I post a bit of encouragement it can be done and with the help of all the peeps on here you will find it so much easier .So keep positive and share your experience with us all we love to share the good times but are here for the bad too .
It took me about 6/7months to lose the bulk of my weight and then as i moved up the plans I lost 2 more stone .Good luck on your journey hun xx

Wow Mandy , what a fabulous weight loss. Thanks for the encouragement

I started at exactly the same weight as you, am now 22st 5 would be happy to buddy up with you.

Maybe we could be email buddies?

Jess

Well done figuring out the teams :) I'm sure it'll help.
Personally I have always struggled to accept friends that are 10 stone trying to lose weight.. when there I was at 17st trying to lose weight. But I do think that no matter what you have to lose, motivation and commitment is the same - if it's there we'll succeed. if not, well we need to wait till it is. :)

I really think you have that! So am sure, whatever friends /challenges etc you have on here, or in life that you'll do well! :D

I look forward to celebrating losses with you :) And believe me... WHEN I get to goal I'll still be here, as that is when the blooming hard work really starts.. I think.. I've never been there yet! lol

Hi Letmeout,
I started at 21st 12lb
I am now 20st 11lb after a week and 4 days so I am up for a challenge!
Bring it on!! x

Back