Anybody have any reward systems for when they lose weight?

niknaks

Silver Member
:happy096:
So when you have your WI and you see those scales count down do you have any rewards in place??

I always have treats on WI night. But i was thinking I am going to make a box and call it the FAT CHANGE box. Meaning for every lb i lose i will donate a pound to the FAT CHANGE box. I have lost 10.5 so far and would like to lose 60lb before my holiday in July. So that would be £60 to buy a smaller size evening dress for a romantic meal with my bf.

Is anybody doing something like this or have different ideas?

At the end of the day its us doing the hard work- the least we can do is reward ourselves :D

Nik xxx

i used to treat myself with chocolate but now i am putting money away and going to buy myself a fab dress for my brother in law's wedding as the one i have will be too big lol

:happy096:
So when you have your WI and you see those scales count down do you have any rewards in place??

I always have treats on WI night. But i was thinking I am going to make a box and call it the FAT CHANGE box. Meaning for every lb i lose i will donate a pound to the FAT CHANGE box. I have lost 10.5 so far and would like to lose 60lb before my holiday in July. So that would be £60 to buy a smaller size evening dress for a romantic meal with my bf.

Is anybody doing something like this or have different ideas?

At the end of the day its us doing the hard work- the least we can do is reward ourselves :D

Nik xxx
I'm treating myself to a small item of clothing or hair treatment every time I lose 7lbs. So far I have just managed to get my hair trimed. But maybe in 2 weeks time I will get another treat. It's a good idea to put money aside every time you lose a lb and when you reach target weight have a big spend. Good luck with your weight loss journey

Well there is no reason why u cant do both- i do lol.

I have what i call a FAT TEA after WI lol- but i dont use many syns in the week so i save them for the FAT TEA and the FRIDAY ALCOHOL BINGE lol.
But i feel seeing money grow is an incentive to see how well we r doing :p Good luck with it hun!! xxx

Well there is no reason why u cant do both- i do lol.

I have what i call a FAT TEA after WI lol- but i dont use many syns in the week so i save them for the FAT TEA and the FRIDAY ALCOHOL BINGE lol.
But i feel seeing money grow is an incentive to see how well we r doing :p Good luck with it hun!! xxx
Think I will do both. Unfortunately I can't have something nice to eat on my weigh in day as this diet simply does not let you. I say can't but I didn't say don't.

Hi

I dont have a reward at the moment but I like the money idea!!! I maybe naughty though and save £2 for every 1lb I loose only because I am going to Florida and Sept and will give me a nice bit of spending money on some new clothes there!!!

I may the allow myself a bigger treat for every stone I loose, maybe a new tattoo or addand extra £10 to my pot!! That should keep me motivated! hehe

may the allow myself a bigger treat for every stone I loose, maybe a new tattoo or addand extra £10 to my pot!! That should keep me motivated! hehe
Sounds good to me- infact might even add a £10 for each stone myself!

Go for it!

You know what...I haven't! I used to think about doing something to reward myself but then never stuck at a plan for more than 3 or 4 weeks before falling spectacularly off the wagon. Or just treating myself anyway, when I didn't really deserve it.

I am determined to stick to my plan this time though. I feel really motivated. So I AM going to treat myself :)

I have a list of goals below. When I reach each one, I am going to do something nice for myself. Massage, facial, hair done at the hairdressers...something I wouldn't usually do.

I do like a bit of motivation!

My friends bought me a Galaxy bar for getting my first stone, I still synned it though lol - I'm getting a wispa from them for my second stone.
I have £130 in gift vouchers from work for meeting our targets, I was given them in January but am saving them to buy new size 14 clothes once I am completely out of 16s. All my clothes are hanging off at the moment so I'm hoping at the end of my 100% February I can go on a spree :) that's my treat and I'm already saving for my size 12 spree x

I plan on treating myself and my family to a photo session once I'm at target. Don't have many pics of me from last 10 years and my house could do with some photos of me and my family, so thought this would be a great present. Might convince my friends to do one with me too.

Thats a fantastic idea JoJoJo! I dont have photos of me around the house either just of Daughter...hmm that should change!
Im saving for a holiday for the family,so that is my goal really, somewhere hot so I can look good in a swim cossie (not a bikini!!).

ooh yes, hol's a must too, going to save while slimming and then jet off somewhere hot where I can pose in a bikini!

I reward myself with clothes, I don't have set times, just when I feel like I've been doing well then I'll treat myself

I'm constantly buying clothes anyway this just gives me an excuse haha!

Today I have been to WI and lost 1 stone in 4 weeks,my Husband is gonna 'reward' me with £50 ,I will put it away and when I get rid of the next stone I will recieve more cash to put towards a few new clothes,but to be honest thats not gonna make me try harder,just losing weight and seeing the 'old' me re-emerging is enough reward.

we are going to Crete at the end of May and I am hoping to be not far off my target by then, last year when I was on holiday I was big and frumpy and very self conscious, I remember going to Cyprus when i was at target before a few years ago and felt amazing, so this year I want that feeling back, my reward is going to be a whole new wardrobe of summer clothes for my holiday, hopefully size 10's but 12's will suffice!

What GREAT ideas!

Think I too will put a £1 away for each 1lb, then a £10er for every stone. You can buy one of those sealed tins so 'children' cant help themselves!

Once I am at target, (long way off), I will have a ton of cash and spend it on whatever I like!

------>tried to work out actually how much I have to lose but I gave up because it scared me!!

Back